𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 - first time feeling small 🌡🍼

Not a request

Sickie/Little: Jungkook (Taehyung)
Caregiver: Namjoon (Yoongi)

⚠️ littlespace, throwing up
-

Being a kpop Idol was always hard. The Kpop industry was known to be very hard on their idols. Stressing schedules, like dance and vocal practice, producing, tours, shootings and more, unfair contracts, not enough sleep and so on.
Of course they loved their job. But sometimes it's just too much.

The first time one of the BTS member had slipped into little space was 2016, when Taehyung told the others that he sometimes felt different. And the others helped him to slip for the first time. They all talked about little space, since Namjoon had a friend that was a little.
They were littles which liked it to be alone, and littles which needed a caregiver. Taehyung was really needy when he was a little and hated it to be alone. Yoongi was always there for Tae that's why he became his caregiver.

What the others didn't know was that Jungkook was really stressed these days. Jungkook was known to be the member that overworked himself the most and that he was the best at hiding it. They didn't notice how their cute maknae was crying himself to sleep because his head was full of thoughts.

-
Jungkook pov
-

I woke up with a dull headache.. I rubbed my head and tried to get up, only to be hit with a dizzy spell. I sighed.
I felt stressed this days. I mean we all were, but this stress was more that usual.  It's starting to affect my health..
I didn't want to worry the others, that's why I kept it to myself. I knew I was good at hiding!

As I tried to get up once again, I heard a knock on my door. ,,Hyungi? Can I come in? Pwease.." I got up and opened the door to reveal a cute Tae with his big dinosaur plushy in his hands. Suddenly my heart felt really warm, the plushly looked so soft..
,,Hey TaeTae honey!" I patted his head and let him in. The little jumped happily on my bed and I had to giggle when he started to hide under the blankets. ,,Oh noo, where is Taehyung?" I asked and started to search in my room, while I heard small giggles from under the blanket. ,,Can Tae say peep?"
,,Peep.. hehehe" The blanket moved and I got closer. I slipped under the blanket and started to tickle the little. Taehyung started laughing and I kissed his head, holding him in my arms. ,,So you brought Jiho?" I asked pointing at the dinosaur. Tae nodded proudly. ,,Yep! Daddy saiwd that I should always cawe for him! Thats why I bwought him!"
I smiled and stroked through his black curly hair. ,,Wow Tae is such a good boy! Are the others already making breakfast?" I asked him and he nodded again cuddling with my leg. ,,Daddy saiwd that Tae shouwd wake Kookie Hyung."
He was so cute when he was little..
,,Wow Tae is already a big boy, hyung is so proud of you! Thanks for waking me!"

As Tae stormed happily out of the room, I remembered my headache and the dizziness. When I played with Tae, I forgot how bad I actually felt..
I got dressed as fast as I could and made my way to the kitchen. Today we all had quite different schedules. The only thing we had together was vocal practice at 3pm. The producers wanted to see how we improved. We had to practice in new units for new songs. The units were: Me, Namjoon and Jin. And Yoongi, Tae Jimin and Hoseok.

,,Good Morning Kook!" greeted Namjoon and I smiled back, sitting down at the table. ,,Good morning hyungs.." I yawed and scratched my head. ,,Yahh! Cover your mouth!" Jin said, waving his knife. ,,Sry Hyung."
We all started eating but somehow my stomach didn't like food at all. It started churning. But I didn't feel like I would throw up, my stomach just felt weird. I kept eating thinking about Tae's plushy that was sitting on the couch. No Jungkook you're an adult man! Stop thinking about childish stuff.. I thought, taking a sip from my coffee. A hot chocolate would be nice now.. ,,Kook.. Jungkook?!" I blinked, looking up to Namjoon Hyung. ,,huh?"
,,I asked if you want to come with me Yoongi and Taehyung to my studio?" He asked giving me a serious look. ,,yeah sure." He nodded. ,,And kook, please try to listen okay?" I nodded embarrassed, fighting against the pounding pain in my head.