𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 - abuse (Jin?) 🩹

Not a request

⚠️ (sexual) abuse, blood, contains 18+ content (no smut), panic attack

Sickie/Hurt: Jungkook, (Jin)
Caregiver: Jin, Yoongi, (Namjoon)

This will be a longer chapter, because somehow I got around to installing a second patient.. whoopsie 🧍
-

Jungkook has never been the most confident person. He always thought twice about everything he did, say and thought. It was annoying for him, but he just always felt the need to be perfect...
don't disappoint the others.. smile.. work out to be handsome.. dye your hair, black is boring..
The new dance teacher was like a light in the dark for Jungkook. He complimented Jungkook, gave him extra lessons, and did things with him. The Maknae liked him a lot and was becoming more and more confident. The 30 year old man and Jungkook built a friendship that helped Jungkook a lot to trust himselve more.
It all went on for a couple of weeks, until at some point the coach started touching Jungkook in inappropriate places. At first he thought nothing of it, but it was still uncomfortable.

,,Shhh, don't talk." He always said when Jungkook told him to stop, touching him. But he didn't. The man touched his back, his thighs and also his but.
Jungkook was embarrassed.. embarrassed and uncomfortable, so he didn't tell the other members about it. It wasn't even that bad.. he was just imagining things... right?

But soon Jungkook was anything but self-confident .. he knew exactly that he wasn't imagining it, the way the guy touched and caressed him.  Whenever the maknae thought of it a cold ran shiver down his back and sometimes he had the feeling that the coach was standing behind him, even though he was all alone.
Jungkook had bad dreams, ate less and lost weight. It was all like a heavy weight on his thin shoulders.

Of course, that didn't go unnoticed by his roommates and best friends. Not at all... They had no idea what was wrong with their youngest. He was quiet and always attentive. Fooled at every little thing, he turned around as if something was behind him. They had actually noticed that Kook had become a lot more self-confident.  But suddenly it seemed to have disappeared..

-
Jin pov
-

...

,,K....you listening Jung... Jungkook?!"
,,Huh? Sorry Hyung, I was daydreaming." I shook my head, feeling a bit disappointed. ,,Jungkook, you need to focus, what's on your mind huh?" We were at vocal practice but Jungkook seemed unfocused. ,,I'll try to focus, sorry.." The other members glanced at me and our youngest. Jungkook looked down embarrassed.. After half an hour we were almost finished, but suddenly we were disturbed by a loud knock. ,,Knock Knock .. hello my dear ones!" A man, maybe 2-3 years older than me, entered the studio and smiled at us. ,,Remember that we have dance practice in half an hour! I just wanted to ask if I can talk to Jungkook for a moment?" His voice was bright and friendly and his short, curly hair laid messy on his forehead. We really liked him, he was by far the friendliest coach we ever had. Sure we had a super nice choreographer too, but he wasn't responsible for our regular dance training because he was very busy.
"Hey Minseok Hyung!" Jimin greeted him while Taehyung gave the older one a short smile. Minseok waved to them.
,,Sure Jungkook can go." The vocal teacher said and came up to us, clapping his hands. ,,Jungkook can go, the others back to work! We need to finish."
,,Yes nim." Said everyone.

I felt the Maknaes eyes on my neck and turned around to look at the younger one. Jungkook's look was enigmatic. Kind of afraid and pleading. His eyes literally screamed ,help me, get me out of here!' I didn't quite understand that look. All of his behaviors had been weird for the last few weeks and that kind of worried me. I didn't know Jungkook like that...
"Come on little one!" Minseok put his right arm around Jungkook's shoulders and led him out of the room.