𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 - hypochondria pt 2 🌡🧷

Inspired by littlemeowmeow_217 's
Suga - Chest pain chapter, of the story Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

Sickie: Yoongi
Caregiver: Hoseok, Jimin

⚠️ throwing up, panic attack, fear of dying, anxiety, hypochondria

-
Yoongi pov
-

The next day I actually felt a bit better. I ate breakfast with the members, got my make up done and went to dance practice. After that we took some group pictures for Twitter and went to the soundcheck. It went all well, I felt good. I was exited and wanted to perform! For one moment I forgot about my thoughts and just enjoyed my Job!

...

After the soundcheck ended, we all got to the dressing rooms, to get our final make up done and our first outfits on. It was now 5pm, one hour before the concert and we were all exited!
I sat on one of the make up chairs in front of a mirror and my make up artists came up too me too fix some things. She put some lip gloss on my lips and a small crystal under my left eye. It looked really pretty combined with the white suit that was a bit glittery.

The other members were wearing suits as well. Jins was pastel pink, Hoseoks was pastel red, Namjoons was pastel blue, Jungkooks was pastel purple, Taehyungs was pastel green and Jimins was pastel yellow. All of them were glittery. Our hairstyles were also a bit glittery. I loved the outfit, to be honest I wanted to take it home so bad.
The make up artists did their final touches and we were ready to go.
We could already hear the loud music over us and foot steps that signaled that army's were going to their seats. I could see that everyone was exited for the first concert of the world tour.

I sat in my chair, a staff member was fanning me, and thought about myself again. What had happened yesterday was embarrassing. I could feel my members eyes on me, It made me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Namjoon was making his serious leader face that made me feel nervous.. ,,You okay Hyung?" He asked raising his right eyebrow. I sighed. ,,Yes Joon I'm fine." I gave him a quick look and tried to ignore the other members, that were staring at me now.. of course.
I took my phone out and went on google, trying to ignore the others. They didn't believe me.. so I didn't have to tell them, right? I just knew that I had some type of illness, I just had to look up my symptoms..

I looked for causes of chest pain and read a few small articles, but there was nothing I hadn't read before or been excluded by doctors.. Maybe I had an inflammation of the heart muscle or cancer.. Maybe I also had a brain tumor that made me feel pain in my chest.. I was probably terminally ill and the doctors just wanted me to die!!?!

My hand went to my chest, the familiar tightness seemed to crush my ribs.. again.. but this time.. it was worse.. I couldn't breathe! I couldn't breathe!! Help..

I jumped out of my chair and almost accidentally pushed a staff over.
,,S- Sorry!" I stuttered and ran to the bathroom. I felt sick... My whole body was shaking in fear, when I finally got to the bathroom and pushed the door open. I heard footsteps behind me ... someone had heard me! I quickly locked the door and leaned over the toilet seat, vomit splashed into the toilet. Not much came up because I only had half a slice of toast for breakfast..
God my heart was beating so fast.. It was like I head a bird in my chest that was trying to escape out of his cage.
I took a few deep breathes.. I have to calm down, I have a concert soon.. army is waiting for me..

,,Hyung? Are you in there?" I heard the soft voice of our oldest Maknae. I got goosebumps.. Another splash vomit landing in the toilet. I tried to be as quiet as I could.. ,,Yes Jimin-ah, I'll be out in a sec." I yelled, trying to sound as normal as I could.
After five minuets I got up, my legs were shaking under me. I wasn't sure if they would carry me through the whole concert, but they had to.
I opened the door and saw my best friend Jimin, who was looking at me worried. ,,Are you alight hyung? You're hands are shaking.." He asked concerned. I nodded and tried to blink my blurry vision away. ,,Let's just go, okay?" He gave me a quick hug, knowing that I wasn't fine, but he respected my privacy and decisions.. that's why I loved Jimin. He was such an angel. Too god for this world..