𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛 - hit by a drunk driver 🩹

Requested by IAMTINYSTANK

Sickie/Hurt: Namjoon
Caregiver: Ot6

Ship: Namkook

⚠️ description of blood

-

Sunrise.. sunset.
When the sun was closest to the horizon.
Namjoon liked that time. When he rode his bike down the Han River, and the orange light reflected in the water.

The idol life was stressful, the rapper often found no rest, no time for himself. That was something that drove him crazy in the long run. So he had to find something to make up for the bad.
Art, reading, walking, exercising, riding a bike.
Yes..
These things kept Namjoon alive.
Only through them could he look ahead and have fun producing music, that made millions of people happy.
This was the only way he could learn the new choreography with fun and love for dancing, even if it was difficult sometimes.
This was the only way he could smile and make others and himself happy ..

Namjoon's life consisted of a good balance of fun, work, and poise.
He couldn't complain!
Happiness should look like that, right?

-
Namjoon pov
-

It's was a day like everyday. Our schedule was really busy and everyone was stressed.
We've been working harder than usual since Covid came.
Sure, we weren't on tour, we didn't have much live performances. But that was what fans got to see. We actually worked all the time, on songs, dances, collabs and more. There was no time for breaks and there would be no time in the near future,
Which is why we were all stressed and exhausted.

-

,,I don't want to get up." Jungkook groaned and turned away from me. I didn't know how long I had been standing in the Maknaes' room, but it was clear... Jungkook was the hardest to wake up.
,,Kook, you know this is going to be a stressful day, we can't afford to be late." I said and sat down on the edge of his bed, to pat the younger one gently on the shoulder.
,,Hyuuung ~" I sighed, but couldn't hide a smile. ,,Come on."
After what felt like hours, the singer forced himself out of bed. His hair lay messy on his head and his eyes still looked sleepy. He looked cute..

...

For a long time now, I saw the singer with different eyes. I already outed myself as bisexual to my members a few years ago and since Yoongi had been outed for ages I was of course welcomed with open arms. I was happy to be accepted for who I was.

I have had a relationship with a man for 2 years, but we kinda broke up when rumors got around that I was dating a man.. and with kinda I meant that he had left me.
It was a tough process to get over it. Dating as an idol was tough and I was afraid it would always be like that in the future. That everyone would leave me..
But there was one thing that I was still more afraid of. To fall in love with one of my members.
What that could mean for our relationship as a group....
But the way Jungkook looked at me .. How his big puppy eyes looked at me. How he said my name. And how his smile gave me goose bumps.

But I was too scared to say anything... so I stayed silent. Tried to hide my feelings and enjoyed what I had.
Bad idea..
every time the Maknae looked at me when he said ,Hyung ', my heart got heavy.
During the day I thought about what it would be like to kiss Jungkook.. to cuddle with him. What it would be like to be more than friends.
What would it be like, to call him my boyfriend..

-

After successfully waking Jungkook and the rest of the Maknae line, I returned to the kitchen only to be greeted with a sweet smell.
The smell of fruits, chocolate and croissants.
An atypical breakfast for a Korean household.  But Jin has been very experimental lately.
,,Can I help you with anything Hyung?" I asked and the older man turned his head slightly while he was cutting fruits.
,,No, actually not Joon. Hoseok is help enough here. But you could bring the mail in."
I nodded and waddled to the front door. I unlocked the mailbox and quickly scanned the letters. ,,Electricity bill, water bill.. Jimin, Jimin, Jin.. this is for Yoongi... Hoseok."
I closed the door quickly because the cold autumn air made me shiver and then put the letters on the already set kitchen table, where everyone else had already gathered.