𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 - hypochondria pt 1 🌡🧷

Inspired by littlemeowmeow_217  's
Suga - Chest pain chapter, of the story Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

Sickie: Yoongi
Caregiver: Hoseok, Jimin

⚠️ panic/anxiety attack, hypochondria

-
Yoongi pov
-

Half a year ago I had a heart attack. It was still a mystery why I had one. But that wasn't what was still bothering me.
Since the incident, I had chest pain again and again and I was afraid that I would have to feel the same pain and fear again as I had then. I hadn't told any of the others, but to be honest, the tightness in my chest really worried me. What if I was sick again? What if the incident gave me a serious heart disease?  Since these thoughts did not let me sleep at night, I was at various cardiologists for months, but they all told me that I was perfectly healthy. It couldn't be! I was in pain.. There had to be something wrong with me!

I was so scared since the incident, that I went to regular check ups. The doctor always told me that I was fine but... where came the pain from then?

Today was one of this check ups since we would go on tour Tomorrow. I had already packed my things and told the others that I would go to my check up. My members thought it was good that I had another check up before we went on tour, as the incident wasn't that long ago.

,,I'm going to my check up!" I yelled towards the kitchen, where the others were still eating breakfasts. I wasn't allowed to eat before my examination so I left without anything in my stomach. ,,drive carefully!" Yelled Seokjin back and I nodded even though he couldn't see me. I took my car key and made my way to our garage. I liked it more to drive by myself than to always call a driver for every little thing, so I got in my own car and drove out of the garage.
They drive to the hospital was short and since it was still 7am, the traffic wasn't too bad. Seoul was truly beautiful, but I missed my hometown. I didn't see my parents for almost two years now and I really missed them. Sure, I told them about my heart attack, but they couldn't visit me when I was in hospital..

When I arrived at the hospital, I looked for a parking space as always, and finally entered the huge building.
I showed my ID to a nurse and she led me to my doctor's treatment room.
I bowed as the older man smiled at me.
,,Same as always mr Min?" Said dr. Kim, a big middle aged Man and I nodded. ,,I still have the tight feeling in my chest but otherwise I'm fine. We are going on Tour tomorrow." I said and sat down on the lounger.
,,Ahh yeah I heard about that, my daughter is going to one of the concerts in Busan! ... So we will do the same as always. First a normal EKG than you will ride this bike a bit." He pointed at a exercise bike in the corner of the room. ,,After that I will take blood, okay?" He explained and I nodded.

Dr. Kim prepared the EKG machine and sorted the cables as I started taking off my shirt. ,,Lay down and try to relax." He put the electrodes on my chest and started the machine. After that I had to ride the bike for a few minuets. The pain was back and I felt my heart beating faster in my Chest.
After a while Dr. Kim stopped me and smiled. ,,Everything looks fine!" He removed the electrodes and I was allowed to sat back down.

Next he took blood and my vitals and led me to the waiting area.
Tiredly I closed my eyes and thought about the Tour, I was excited to see army again! I missed them a lot.
After a hour waiting he led me back to his office and we both sat down at his table. ,,So mr. Min, the results are all great, I can send you on the tour with a clear conscience. The tightness may come from some type of trauma. But physically everything is healthy, your heart has recovered well." He said with a kind smile and I nodded. ,,Thank you sir." I bowed and we shook hands. He patted my shoulder and said. ,,I still want you to take it easy, okay?" I smiled and nodded, thanking him once again, before I left, anxious.