Chapter 1

(6 Years passed)

Kagayaki: My memory had return to me, I'm in a cute body of a 6 years old kid. Looks like i was born in a noble bloodline in the east, Fancy estate, high-quality food. Beautiful maids, And a strict father. And apparently my new name was Kagayaki Sanjouno.

Kagayaki is currently walking around in their garden, He enjoys the breeze of the wind there, That day was the day he was alone because his parents are called to the Imperial court for a meeting with some gods.

Kagayaki: Now... Can i use my abilities without a so-called Falna?

Kagayaki looked around for a second before smiling, He looked outside their walls and saw a dead tree on the distance, He first looked at his finger before pointing in on the tree.

Kagayaki: Let's see. How do I activate it?

Kagayaki thought of something, He tried to Invision the light, But he can't get the right picture.

Kagayaki: Should I just name it? It would make my images better.

Kagayaki thought of a name for the light that came out of Kizaru's finger.

Kagayaki: I can't think of a name, I'll just force it then.

Kagayaki pointed his finger on the tree and narrowed his eyes.

Kagayaki: Go!

Kagayaki released a light beam from his index finger and shoots it to the tree, After hitting it

Kagayaki released a light beam from his index finger and shoots it to the tree, After hitting it. A large semi-large Explosion had appeared

Kagayaki: As expected this is strong!

Then, Guards of the estate rushed to the scene, All of them was alarmed of what happened, they closed every entrance to the estate.

Kagayaki: Oh crap. I mist hide this for a while, It looks like my abilities are troublesome without restrains.

Kagayaki rushed back inside the mansion, He encountered the maids that were looking for him.

Maid: Kagayaki-sama! Please follow us quickly!

After seeing him. They quickly took him by the hand and carefully locked him in his room for a while. They also brought his 1 year old sister. Her name was Sanjouno Haruhime.

After a few Hours.

Kagayaki's Father came back.

Father: Kagayaki! Tell me what happen!

Kagayaki's Father. After Kagayaki's Mother died after giving birth to Haruhime, He has devoted himself in the imperial court and never returns before dinner.

Kagayaki: The guard says that a attempt to bomb the estate had failed, They searched around for leads but there was none.

Kagayaki spoke in a straight voice, He replied with guarantee in his voice. His eyes shows no emotion, He must not let his father know about his abilities. Nor what happened.

Kagayaki must show maturity in a young age according to his father, So before retaining his memories, He was trained to be more of a Heir to their Family.

He hated that Family, The information that the Gods provided him about his newborn sister was devastating. He can't stand his Father who think of her own daughter as a curse.

Father: *mumble* Bad luck one after another. Tsk.

He heard what his father said. Bad mouthing his own sister makes him mad. It's been going on since his Mother died.

Kagayaki: Father. I think that the situation here is being handled by the guards. I think you should go back to the court, Goddess Amaterasu might be worried why you came back.

His Father looked at him for a Moment, Then he left without saying a word.

Kagayaki looked at his own sister, Gently stroking her hair.

Kagayaki: I will have to leave this place now. This will be the timeline where the Zeus and Hera familia will fight the three great quest. I will help them at the two, But I will have to stop them on fighting the dragon. They can't defeat it after all.

Kagayaki tickled Haruhime's belly which makes her giggle.

After that, He started to write two letters, One is address to his Father stating why he Left.

Dear Father.

I know that you've been at disarray after Mother's death, But I want you to at least acknowledge Haruhime, She is my sister and your Daughter.

 I can't tell you the reason why I left but, Ever since Mother died, I'm suffocating on your lesson and your every words on being Noble this, Noble that.

 I can't even Get out of the Estate now. I can't make friends, I can't stand it anymore. I hope that you'll find your way in the future, And maybe then I can accept you.

Sincere: Kagayaki

After Writing down the Letter to his Father, I wrote the second letter to Haruhime.

My sweet cute Sister.

I'm may be gone, But remember. I always love you, Remember, Always follow your heart, Don't think yourself as inferior to others.

You are strong, Remember that, You can do anything if you just work hard, Don't lose yourself on the way.

Remember, When the time comes, Your Hero will truly help you, A True hero who will not leave you behind, And maybe.

When Fate allows it, Maybe we can see each other in the future.

Love: Kagayaki

After writing the Letters, Kagayaki went out of his room and snuck himself to his Father's room. After leaving his Letter, He went to the Garden, He took out a small chest and Put his letter inside. He took out a shovel and started to dig, Deep enough for a 11 years old to reach. After that, He made it a Bit noticeable for his sister to see.

Kagayaki: It's time, I have to head to Orario, And join the Hera Familia. I have to change the future that awaits them.

...

..

.

???: Hm?

???: What's wrong?

???: Nothing, I just felt like something good is gonna happen

???: Oh dear sister, Nothing is good in this place, Get some rest, I will be at the meeting at Hera's Office.

???: I'll be waiting.

Then the Girl with silver hair and Heterochromia eyes left the room.

While the White haired girl just stared at the window.

...

..

.

Kagayaki: This will be exciting, WAIT FOR ME!

(I feel like this chapter doesn't make sense. Teehee)