Chapter 4

Kagayaki was rushed to the Dian Cecth Familia. He was being treated by the Current Greatest healer.

Healer: I'm surprised that this Kid is alive. He took a full blow from Alfia, And She idiotically almost kill him.

Sophia: Y-Yeah, Alfia didn't hold back. I'm worried for the Kid. What if we Killed him?!

Healer: Well, He's not dead so it's a pass.

Sophia was panicking inside the room while the healer was calming her down.

Kagayaki was slowly gaining consciousness, The Healer noticed this and Immediately sat and watched me.

Kagayaki: Am I... Alive?

Healer: Yup... Your the very first one to survive that...

The Healer was relieved that Kagayaki woke up, Then Sophia butt in.

Sophia: A-A-Are you Ok? She didn't destroy anything more did she?!

Kagayaki: You're?

Sophia: I'm Sophia, Hera's Vice Captain.

Kagayaki: Then I take it that you already know me?

Kagayaki asked Sophia, Which she repli8ed with a Nod.

Kagayaki: I didn't think that Alfia would be that strong. But to me, She did really hold back.

Kagayaki: *sigh* Don't worry about it. Alfia Can't kill me.

Kagayaki said jokingly.

Healer: You. You were almost killed by her.

Kagayaki: But I'm Alive.

Kagayaki and the Healer looked at each other.

Healer: This is Awkward.

Kagayaki: Well. It is awkward, But I wonder now. If I didn't win the Deal, What Familia would accept a Logia user Like me.

Kagayaki said, Loud enough to make Sophia shrink. Of all people, Sophia saw his abilities at First Hand. He would definitely be a powerful asset, Even enough to bring him to fight the Black Dragon. Thus He is cute after all.

Sophia: W-Well, I can ask my Goddess to Let you in, You are skilled after all!

Kagayaki: Sound a bit desperate you know? Well, It's indeed not everyday that you will encounter a Fox who use Magic without Falna.

Kagayaki said everything in a sad voice. He is really trying to shrink Sophia more. The Healer already saw through me. But Sophia was panicking because Kagayaki might go away from their Grasp. A powerful child that Defeated a Oriental Dragon. Something that the Hero Albert was capable of doing.

Sophia: I-I-I...

???: That's enough Sophia.

Sophia: G-G-Goddess Hera?!

A woman came inside the room. She is with the two that I met, I knew it. It was Hera herself.

Hera: Kid, You survived Alfia's spell? How Lucky you are!

Kagayaki: Thank you. Goddess Hera.

Hera narrowed her eyes at me.

Hera: Can you really use magic without Falna?

Hera asked me.

I showed he my hand and created a Flash from his palm.

This surprised Hera herself, She couldn't speak.

Hera: Surely Albert didn't have any descendant. Does he?

Europa: I'm really sorry from what happened. This Idiot didn't even Hold back there.