Chapter 10

???: Where... am... I? Who..... Am I?

He who should not be named yet, is in a dark place filled with silence and nothingness and swallowed by the dark.

He took a small step forward and a ripple on the ground appeared. Then he discovered that he wasn't standing on a land. It was all water.

???: What is this?

He looked down deeper in the water and saw a silhouette on the water.

???: W-Who's there?!

He shouted, demanded an answer. the silhouette flinched and moved. It's somehow visible head faced Him.

???: Thou dare talk to me? Thou who took my very life...?

The voice replied back. His voice was large and seems to belong to a monster, and a large one at that.

???: I just wanted to ask if you know where we are. And if you know my Identity.

He said with no hesitation. He wasn't scared by the monster's intimidating voice and managed to ask questions.

???: The answer to thy question will be answered by you alone. Now get out of here!!

The figure in the dark finally showed its real self. A true monster of the dark. A large black dragon!

???: D-D-DRAGON?!

The Dragon opened it's mouth and released a concentrated amount of fire! It was a large scale fire that completely swallowed its surrounding. Including Him.

...

...

...

...

*Static Sound*

...

...

...

...

Kagayaki: Ughh.

The white fox once again woke up. He observed the surrounding and saw that he is in his room.

He stood up from the bed and walked over to a mirror.

Kagayaki: I wore myself out earlier.

He looked outside the window and saw that the sun is starting to set.

Kagayaki: How long was I asleep?

He wondered as he half opened his eyes.

Kagayaki reached out his hand to the air and tensed up.

Kagayaki: I've become much more stronger. I have [Light] and [The World] on my side... Well, [The World High Voltage] if I stick to the canon route. I can control, manipulate, and create [Light] while I can stop Time for 5 seconds using [The World]

Kagayaki spread his hands and shouted.

Kagayaki: The World! Time has stopped!

Everything around Kagayaki turned to gray and stopped on moving. the birds in the sky, the clouds on the sky, and the people on the ground.

Kagayaki make a small smirk in his face and laughed.

Kagayaki: HAHAHAHAHA! ... This is where the fun begins!

Kagayaki made a few pose before the time continue again. Then someone knocked on his door. He turned around and quickly returns to his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

The one who enter the room was Meteria. She was holding a tray with plate filled with sandwiches and apple juice.

Meteria: Hm? You can't fool me. I know that you're awake.