Chapter 9

Kagayaki: .................. So that's the snitch. What ya think?

Ottar: ...

Kagayaki: Oh come on...! It's not that hard.

Ottar: And why would I do that?

Ottar said as he show the expression of someone who is unimpressed.

Kagayaki: You do have a point. Then.

Kagayaki made a sword out of light out of nowhere. Ottar is surprised as Alfia smirked while observing Kagayaki.

Kagayaki: I met a rival Familia in the Dungeon. I shall take you down. Is that enough reason?

Ottar took out his broadsword from his back and entered his stance. He looked at Kagayaki menacingly and tried to scare him off.

Kagayaki: <The World!>

Kagayaki shout and activated his Time Stopping Magic.

Everything around him turned grey as he freezes time itself.

Kagayaki: Hahahaha! 1 second have passed!

Kagayaki charged forwards and attacked Ottar. He swung his Light Sword to him and grazed his legs.

Kagayaki: 2 seconds have passed!

Kagayaki imbued his fist and feet with light and started to sends off barrages of punch and kicks.

Kagayaki also rushed behind him to send the same amount of attacks to Ottar.

Kagayaki: You're weak against me.

Kagayaki jumped and roll kicked his head which hitting him in his face.

Kagayaki: <Time will move once again>

When the time started to flow again. Ottar immediately kneeled and faced of tons of pain in his body, he can also feel the pain in his face which made it bleed.

Ottar: Magic? A super short chant? What was that?

Ottar is shocked on what happened. Alfia was surprised too but she knew that Kagayaki just stopped time and gave all of that attacks.

Kagayaki: Why are you kneeling? Are you surrendering? I haven't even started yet.

Kagayaki is surprised that Ottar didn't move an inch from his attacks. In a blink of an eye.

Ottar used his broadsword and slashed Kagayaki in half.

Ottar: W-What?

Ottar couldn't believe his eyes. He was startled that he used tons of power enough to kill Kagayaki which will make Alfia call for a war. But he was more surprised that Kagayaki's body turned into a shining yellow light and did no damage to him.

Ottar: What are you...?

Kagayaki: Someone once told me...

Kagayaki kicked Ottar in his face in the speed of light. Ottar was only Level 6 at the time and was barely able to react in time.

Kagayaki: I'm the light. You can't hurt nor land a hit on me with such half-assed attacks.

He said, then he jumped in the air and speared his arm wide.

Kagayaki: <The World!>

Time was stopped once again. Kagayaki quickly draw out knifes for convenient purposes and throws it at him.

He moved and threw more at him in all 360 degree. All around his body.

Kagayaki: I know that these knifes won't do shits to you but. Let's confuse you a it more.