Chapter 11

Meteria and Kagayaki knocks on the door of the Zeus' familia manor.

After a few moments. Someone opened the door. It was Zald, that tall figure of a big muscled man is definitely his.

Zald: Meteria? And Kid?

Zald was surprised to see the both of us here.

Meteria: Zald was it? I'm here for a small visit. Can you escort me to Lord Zeus?

Zald: The old man? Why do you need him?

Zald asked as he was confused, Meteria is not comfortable on answering the question.

Kagayaki: Zald-san. This is our second meeting right? after the party?

Zald: Kid... Kagayaki right?

Kagayaki: Sanjouno Kagayaki. Also, I just want to share something that someone told me long ago.

Kagayaki closed his eyes.

Kagayaki: Don't ask question you don't want the answers to. that is the massage I hold into.

Zald: I don't get you.

???: Oi! Zald! Who's at the door!

Zald: That was... Ajax?

A man with gray hair and grey eyes passed by. He is one of the executives of Zeus Familia. and a Level 7.

Ajax: Is that? Meteria?! Why are you keeping them outside, come inside. you guys a welcome here.

Ajax gestured us to come inside. Which we do so, Meteria walked towards Ajax and talked to him and asked him to bring her to Zeus.

Kagayaki: Why are we here? Is the Father of Meteria's child is here?! Then that man is part of the Zeus Familia.

Ajax nodded and lead her to Zeus' office. Kagayaki was left with Zald. They were both just standing there, not looking at each other but at the two who just left.

Zald: Sooo... Back to my question. What are you guys doing here?

Zald asked again, this time he turned to Kagayaki.

Kagayaki: Just call me Asahi.

Zald was confused.

Zald: Asahi? Why?

Kagayaki: That's what my father called me, Kagayaki is my name and Asahi is just a nick one.

Kagayaki lied, He asked Zald to call him that because he really isn't just used on his new name.

Zald: Okay... To my question?

Kagayaki: ... I'm not allowed to tell anyone by the way.

Kagayaki shrugs his shoulder.

Zald: Oh come on kid. You serious? By what Meteria looks when she came here. looks like she is pretty nervous.

Kagayaki: Surely she would, who wouldn't?

Zald: Like I told you, Just tell me!

Kagayaki: No can do sir, Now I must follow Meteria-neesan

Kagayaki started to walk away.

Zald: Hey wait!

Zald tried to reach Kagayaki's shoulder, but he disappeared.

Zald: W-Wha?

Zald's thought: What just happened? He... He was just there, Then he disappeared in a blink of an eye

Kagayaki: What are you doing, Zald-san?