Chapter 7

After my cute introduction. Hera had reserved a pub to celebrate Meteria's recovery and me joining the Hera Familia.

Hera: Cheers!

Everyone: Cheers!

Everyone had their laughter, They're celebrating to the fullest, While me.

Europa: Your cheeks are really soft~

Sophia: Yeah~

Meteria: Fufufu.

I'm sitting in Meteria's lap while Europa is pinching the left side of my cheeks, While Sophia has the other.

Alfia: I'm in debt to you... For Healing Meteria.

Alfia sat besides us, She smell really nice even though everyone smells like Alcohol.

Kagayaki: Don't worry about it, It's only natural to do it.

Kagayaki: It might be because I'm a Doctor. I can't just leave a sick person like that.

Kagayaki tried to reach for the wine in front of him, But then Europa stopped him.

Europa: You can't drink that! You are underage!

Kagayaki: I... Right...

Then Aliana stood up and brought something. He handed me a Apple juice.

Aliana: Here's a Apple Juice.

I looked at it for a few second, Then I took a sip from it.

Kagayaki: This is delightful for a Apple Juice.

Everyone starts to get Drunk. Then Waiters keeps on serving us foods, I saw a Chunk of meat on the Bone.

When a member of the Hera Familia tried to grab it, But I'm Faster.

Male: Ah! Where's the meat?!

He looked around, Then he saw me taking a bite.

Kagayaki: Yum!

Male: C-C-C-C-Cute!!!

Kagayaki just kept on chomping the meat he has.

Meteria: Mou~ You should learn how to eat more decent.

Kagayaki: Decent?

Then Kagayaki remembers the memory he as on the East.

Kagayaki bitterly smiled.

Kagayaki: Nah, You should always enjoy what you eat, You don't know when's the last time you'll taste it.

Alfia: ...

Kagayaki: Hehe *chomp* *munch* *munch*

Then another big shot came in. A large number of adventurer came inside There was a Man with Gray beard and and grey eyes who came in, Hera narrowed her eyes.

Hera: Hm? Tsk, This whole place is reserved to us, Leave. Zeus.

Zeus: Oh Hera! Didn't see you there! I'm just here to check up on you, The expedition to take the Dragon is a Month from now apparently.

Hera: Oh? Well, You've seen us, You can leave.

Hera is really cold towards Zeus.

Zeus: Come on, Hera. You can't just leave us in the fun!

Zeus exclaimed loudly.

Hera: Tsk.

Maxim: Yo! Europa.

Europa: Maxim. Why are you guys here?

Maxim: Well, This God of mine said he felt something good is happening, He brought us here and... You know the rest.