Chapter 2

Kagayaki went to the kitchen, He took some food that will be enough for a week of journey, After sneaking some foods, He went to the wall of their estate and jumped out.

Kagayaki: I'm sorry Father, But I have a job to do.

After landing, He started running away, He met the guards on the way.

Guard: Kagayaki-sama? Where are you going!?

Kagayaki: I'm out now. Tell my Father that this will most likely to be the last time we will see each other!

Guard: Kagayaki-sama! Please come back!

All of the guards chased after me. But I'm much quicker, Especially.

Kagayaki: Observe Everyone!

Kagayaki creates a Light between his hands and aimed it farther in his direction.

Guard: Kagayaki-sama.

Kagayaki: Yata no Kagami!

He then transforms into the light in order to get to his desired location.

Then Kagayaki disappeared from everyone's sight.

Guard: Kagayaki-sama disappeared. Everyone! No matter what happen, FIND YOUNG LORD!

Guards: RIGHT!

After that, They all scattered throughout the entire area.

Guard: What was that Light!?

While all of them was looking for Kagayaki, He went to the direction of Orario really quick.

Kagayaki: If i follow this direction, I'll arrive at Orario. But I can't waste my energy on using the Glint Glint that much or it will drain my energy.

Kagayaki calculated the time that will took him before arriving to Orario, an estimated 6 days, and he has enough food for it and on foot.

Kagayaki started walking, He had walked through plains, Climbed a bit of mountains, And took bath on undiscovered Hot Springs, It's been 5 days in that same routine.

He found bunch monsters and started attack him.

Kagayaki: Well, I need to arrive at Orario fast If i want to get my job done.

Kagayaki turns into light and jumped in the air.

Kagayaki: Yasakani no Magatama!

Kagayaki: Goodbye, Poor creatures.

Kagayaki crosses his arms in front of him and uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Kagayaki can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person or covering an extremely wide area. It also has great piercing properties.

The wide explosion had incinerated the Monsters, But because of the explosion, A Dragon who came from the Dragon Valley, One of the three unexplored regions. Had appeared and charged at him.

Kagayaki: Yabai!

The Dragon breathed a large-scale Fire attack which had covered the entire plains.

Then the Dragon stomped his foot on the ground, Making an small earthquake but strong enough to destroy the surroundings.

After It's rampage, It looked around to see if Kagayaki was killed, And the Dragon saw nothing, Not even his ashes, When he was about to leave, He heard something from behind

Kagayaki: That's surprising~. A dragon who immediately throws their attack at me. Looks like you're wary of my abilities.

The Dragon looked Behind him, The Dragon saw Light Particles being gathered and turning into a 6 Years Old White-haired Fox.