Chapter 5

Hera got tired of running, We both arrived at front of their manor.

Kagayaki: My body sores. Why did you take me and ran?!

Kagayaki looked at Hera with a irritated face. Then That Irritated face became a Face of someone with a Worried-Confusion expression.

Hera was almost crying, She looked me with Hope and Determination in her eyes.

Kagayaki: Goddess? What's wrong?

Come to think of it, Hera hasn't showed me my status paper.

Hera: Kagayaki was it?

Kagayaki: Y-Yes.

Hera: Can... You really help them?

Hera asked with a teary eyes.

Kagayaki: Who?

Kagayaki tried to remember the information that the God gave him before reincarnating him, Is Alfia and Meteria having the same incurable Disease, And Luckily, Kagayaki asked for a Healing magic that can Heal incurable diseases.

Hera: Let's talk about it when we got home...

Kagayaki: R-Right.

Hera took Kagayaki by his hands and walked towards the Mansion of the Hera Familia.

???: Oh. Goddess, Welcome back.

Hera: Hm? Aliana. Can you get everyone here? I have something to show.

Aliana, A Blond elf, A level 6 of the Hera Familia.

Aliana: Really? Well, I can call the rest but Penelope got the Others in the dungeon for Training.

Then the Elf leaned, She saw a Long Beautiful White haired Little Girl who seems to be a at the age of 6. She saw a Cute semi bushy tail with back tip on the end, She saw the Teal color of the eyes, Something inside her flicked.

 She saw a Cute semi bushy tail with back tip on the end, She saw the Teal color of the eyes, Something inside her flicked

(A/N: This is my Book, And This is my reality. And it was beautiful.)

Aliana: Kyaa~ What a Cute Little Girl. What's your name~?

Hera: Little-!

Kagayaki: Girl-?!

Aliana quickly grabbed and hugged the Fox. Then She saw the two pair of ears on his Head and decided to rub it along with his tail.

Aliana: Wow! It's so soft, You really take care of this huh.

Hera: Aliana!

Aliana: Right, Right~ See you later Foxy~

Then the Blonde Elf walked away after putting Kagayaki down.

Kagayaki: Little...Girl...?

Hera: Well, To be fair, You really do looked like a Girl.