Chapter 6

(In The Dream)

???: GET DOWN EVERYONE!

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

???: Tsk! EVERYONE! GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL NOW!

Explosion can be heard everywhere, The Hospital that has been planted with bomb is being destroyed to cinders and ashes, The civilians inside was being escorted by the Doctors, The .Patients was rushed outside.

???: ASAHI! WE HAVE TO GO!

An old doctor said to Asahi before he proceeds to the emergency stairs

Asahi, A doctor with pale yellow hair with green eyes, He's 24 years old, He started becoming a Doctor 6 months after his Graduation, He is currently running away with his Girlfriend.

???: Asahi....*cough* Please go....*Cough*

A woman said, She had a Gorgeous Brown straight hair and Gold eyes. She have a Cute face that you will definitely die from.

Asahi: NO! NEVER! I PROMISED! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! WE WILL GET OUT ALIVE, BELIEVE IN ME KAGUYA.

Asahi is carrying his sick Girlfriend on his back, He is running down on the stairs towards the first floor.

Asahi: Don't worry. *huff* *huff* We'll both *huff* get out of here...

Kaguya: Asahi...

Asahi ran through the seemingly endless stair, He finally arrived on the First floor. He saw his colleague calling for him in the distance.

???: Asahi! Get over here now!

???: Asahi-senpai! run as fast as you can!

Asahi ran with everything he got. He was almost there but suddenly a shadow has covered them, Asahi manage to jump back.

*CRASH!* *BOOM!*

A pillar fell on front of them, Asahi lost balance and falls to the floor, His Girlfriend also fell.

Asahi: *cough* *cough* *cough* Kaguya...

He saw his girlfriend lying on the floor unconscious, He used all his might to stand up, He took his girlfriend by her hand and lift her, He looked at his Friends on the door.

???: Asahi...

???: Asahi-senpai...?

Asahi smiled at them, Then he use the last of his adrenaline and ran, He balanced himself and Throws Kaguya on the opposite side.

???: Kaguya-san!

The male Doctor caught Kaguya on her hands.

???: A-A-Asahi-senpai! Kaguya-neesan is safe! Get over here now!

But when they both looked at Asahi, He had a bright smile on his face.

???: Asahi...

Flashback

Asahi: Dying? Nah, I've never thought about that. Why'd you ask me? That's super strange coming from you. Fuyushiki.

Fuyushiki: Well, It's just a thought, My father told me once to become a Soldier so let's say that a Dying moment had stuck in my head, So. What kind of awesome last words should i say?

???: Maybe say that "I can't believe that I'd die a Virgin", That would be pretty cool.

Fuyushiki: Ha?! No one asked for your opinion. Ai!

Ai: Well? Next time, Thnk about what will you say, You might slip and it would be the last embarrassing before you really die.

Fuyushiki: Tsk. You get me right Asahi? Who would want a lame last moment, At least make a good moment before you burnt out!