Home-RP

St=story type

St-Fluff

Y/n Pov

I've been waiting all day for Rudy to get home to our shared apartment in Charleston,He has been very busy at work and hasn't been home alot,he has been so stressed and I just feel so bad for him.I think tonight I'm gonna make homemade chicken Alfredo,since all he does is eat fruits and vegetables due to his workout routine.Yes it is very annoying when he can't always eat normal food but he needs to keep his abs for his character jj who is always shirtless,I decided to go on instagram live while cooking but I've been in bed all day so I got up and got into an outfit|down there

I didn't want to do anything to crazy just a simple outfit and I put on some natural makeup which drives Rudy crazy,I start the live and tell them what I'm making and start it,Madison Bailey ends up joining the live and she wants to be added,so I ...

I didn't want to do anything to crazy just a simple outfit and I put on some natural makeup which drives Rudy crazy,I start the live and tell them what I'm making and start it,Madison Bailey ends up joining the live and she wants to be added,so I add her and talk to her until Rudy walks in..he asks who she is on the phone with and she of course lies and says Mariah,when he walks out I start bursting out laughing,ofc she wasn't gonna tell him that I was surprising him with a dinner,so she did a simple white lie.

Rudy Pov

I just got done with one of the scenes for season 2,I was so worn out and just wanted to see my girlfriend Y/n .God I miss her so much,I was so sad that I had to leave her this morning when she was still in bed,I'm so excited to see what's she's making for dinner tonight,probably some salad for me because of the diet I'm on.I walk in on Madison and she's talking to someone with a familiar voice and she tells me she's talking to Mariah which I feel is a lie but it doesn't involve me I guess.After that I get into my car and drive home to see the love of my life.

Third Person Pov

Rudy opens the door to the apartment to a very delicious smell of chicken Alfredo fresh out of the oven just how he liked it.He calls out to Y/n but she doesn't answer.He walks into the kitchen to see her on live with Madison Bailey preparing dinner,She gets shocked that he's home early.She freaks out and whispers to her live that he's home and she ends it,she puts the chicken Alfredo on a plate for him and grabs a bottle of wine and pours a cup for him and herself.

Y/n Pov

I pose for him on the counter holding a glass of wine waiting for him to walk in,as he walks in I say"hey babe"he looks shocked that I made dinner for us mostly because I never cook,he ran over to me and looked at the table and kissed me without saying a single word,he asks if I made all this alone and I nod as he goes to sit down to eat,as he digs in I go grab something from the top counter which I couldn't reach,so I grabbed a chair and got on top of it and grabbed it on my tippy toes,my ass was sticking out like a sore thumb and it was like Rudy was having a staring contest with my ass.I interrupt him saying"stop staring at my ass creepy"jokingly of course he laughs with me as we talk about what he did that day,God was I thankful for him.

A/n-omg this was actaully good,tell me if you guys wants more💕Also please leave an requests in my dms or in the comment section!Also this one was very short sorry guys😭

Word Count-648