I Love You...-JM

St-Fluff
Warnings-swearing,underage drinking
A/n-uhm I never go over my story's so If my phone autocorrects I wont know unless I realize it😭

Y/N Pov

I wake up at 7am with my head on jjs chest,I had no idea what happened last night and I had such a bad head ache.I knew we drank a lot last night and since we were at John b's chateau he was home so I got up quietly enough for jj not to hear me,I went to the bathroom to vomit my guts out I'm guessing John b heard me because he got up and stared at me as I was half asleep laying by the toilet.He threw me some Advil and a water bottle from the fridge.

John B's Pov

What the hell is y/n doing up this early,most likely she's throwing up her guts.I know jj is asleep and I know they would be asleep all day so I threw Y/n some Advil and a water bottle from the fridge,she thanks me as I walk to check on kiara who stayed the night laying down with Pope on the couch(they're together in this)

Y/n Pov

After I got done vomiting my guts out I get up and go back into the bedroom and realize I have 27 missed calls from my mom and 33 missed calls from my dad.I whispered to myself"shit"I practically bolted up and walked out the door not realizing I was a mess my makeup was smudged and my hair was a mess and I was in jjs sweatpants and my bra from last night,I try to run home as fast as I can,I live far away from the chateau since I'm a kook but I'm practically a pogue,I live next to Sarah and we were kind of close i guess.she saw me going in my house and laughed at me because of how I looked.I walk in and I see my mom and dad sitting on the couch pissed.

"So you wanna come home now y/n?"says my mom I try to explain but she cuts me off and sends me to my room.I get a shower and change into any shirt and leggings.I go down stairs and see my parents had left..probably to go out to breakfast or something,when I looked at the clock again it was 12pm so most likely jj was awake.I hopped into my jeep and drove to the store to get some hangover stuff.I drive to John b's to see no other than jj outside smoking weed.

Jj Pov

I see my girlfriend pull up in her Jeep as I'm smoking weed.I see that she had stuff in her hands while walking over to me.I put down my blunt and walk over and kiss her and see what's in the bag."kie needs this Advil we ran out"She laughed and walked inside as I followed her.

Y/n Pov

I throw the Advil at kie as I walk to jjs room as jj is following me.I lay on his bed and scroll through my phone jj won't stop staring at me as if I did something wrong.I ask what's up and he just kissed me and walks out.I was deadass confused but thought nothing of it.

Jj Pov

When I walk out of the room I go to the backyard and grab blankets and sticks and build a little fort for us.I make a fire and design it with little fairy lights.I find a candle in John b's room and light it and take it outside into out fort.I make chicken wings and craft Mac and cheese because I can't cook for shit and prepare it outside.I go to y/n and take her hand to bring her outside.

Y/n Pov

Jj just randomly took my hand and pulled me outside with my eyes closed I ask"what's up j"he ignores me.I almost trip over a log while walking outside.He takes his hands off my eyes and I look and my jaw drops.I couldn't believe that jj maybank would do this for me.I go inside the fort and see the microwaved chicken wings and Mac and cheese.yes it was horrible food but thoughtful.I told him "I love this j but not more than I love you"his jaw drops and says I love you back.

A/n-THIS WAS SO CUTE LIKE WTF-I kinda gave up at the end because I didnt know much longer to make this go-but uh yeah hope you enjoyed it ig.

Word Count-782