Family Issues-JM

Request-anon
St-fluff
Warnings-Swearing,Mentions of sh

Third Person

Jj gets a call from Kie at 2:19.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Yes?"Jj says tiredly.

"Jj we need you like right now!its y/n,she came home crying and went straight to the bathroom and locked herself in"Kie says.

"I'll be there in 10,make sure she's not sh please"Jj says very rushingly.

Jj Pov
Shit.I thought to myself as I rush trying to find my keys to the truck.I was rushing so much I forgot to put on a shirt.I really hope y/n is okay....

I pull up and run out of my car fastly and pound on the door knowing Kie would hear me that way.She opens it and Jj runs to the bathroom.

     Earlier..
Y/n Pov
I come home from my family's house because they just kicked me out.I can't believe them.Topper was my twin brother and of course Topper hated me.I wasn't "one of them" or whatever that means.

I packed my clothes and stole $1400 so I had money for food.I sat in my car sobbing for hours ignoring every text I got.I started driving until I saw Kie's house.Her parents were away for the week so I unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom.

Present time..

Jj Pov

y/n...baby?I keep on knocking,but I hear nothing back.I thought to myself what if she blacked out or something so I kicked open the door and saw her crying in the corner.

I ran to her trying not to startle her.

Baby...It's me.
She looks up and starts sobbing.
I go to hug her and ask what happened and she just keeps on sobbing I ask Kie where the spare bedroom is and I carry her there.

I put her in bed and tuck her in and lay with her to make sure she's okay.I cuddle up to her and fall asleep.

The Next Morning

-

Y/n Pov
I wake up pretty tired still to see my handsome boyfriend next to me.I stare at him as he sleeps admiring of how caring he is.I try to remember last night but all I remember is getting kicked out and driving here.

I try to get up but then realize my entire body aches.I could barely move it hurt so bad.I look over at my boyfriend and his eyes flutter open.He realizes I can't get up and he helps me but it hurts so bad.I just sit there and just try not to cry.

I'm sorry jay.

"Baby there is nothing you need to be sorry for,you had a rough night and I get that."

I get back in bed and we snuggle and go back to bed

A/n-THIS ONE WAS VERY SHORT BUT TBH ITS 2am AND I DIDNT FEEL LIKE FINISHING IT😭

Word Count-484