Insecurities-RP

St-angst/fluff
Warning-Anorexia
A/n-i am not glorying anorexia at all or masking fun of people that have it!this is just for a girl who requested it in my dms!

Y/n Pov

I go to our bathroom mirror and looked at my stomach,I've haven't been eating much and had been skipping a lot of meals so I could become skinny,Rudy was to busy to realize what was happening I weighed myself and I weighed 124 which was pretty normal but I wanted to be skinnier,so I started overworking myself by working out with Rudy.He didn't think much of it so he let it go and didn't ask questions.

Rudy Pov

I was wondering why y/n has been working out a lot more often then usual,she never eats around me and always makes up excuses when going out to eat,she's beautiful and I would never want her to change for anyone.I don't want to overthink maybe she's just on a diet or something.I was laying in bed when y/n went to the bathroom,I got up and saw her looking at her stomach and weighing herself,she never has done that before.I go back in bed because I didn't want her to freak out on me.She comes back in with a sad look I ask what's wrong but she's just lays down and says nothing I ask her again what's wrong she ignores me again,So I say louder "y/n!"she looks up at me and asks what,I ask again what's wrong.She says nothing.I get yo and act like I'm going out to go grocery shopping but really I was going to get her favorite Chinese place.

Third Person Pov

As Rudy goes to the"grocery store" Y/n starts to silently cry while looking at her stomach thinking she so ugly that not even Rudy wanted to be with her.When Rudy came back she was sobbing so loud that she couldn't hear the apartment door unlock.Rudy hears her and runs to the bedroom.Y/n quickly wipes her tears and acts like she's asleep.Rudy knows she's awake though.Rudy saw her puffy cheeks and red eyes.he says "Y/n I know your awake what's wrong my love"

Y/n Pov

I hear him say that and I start to sob again,I say to him"IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH RUDY CANT YOU SEE THAT IM FAT AND UGLY AND Y-YOUR ONLY WITH ME FOR SEX AND CLOUT!"I run to the bathroom sobbing while Rudy is running after me.I lock the bathroom door and lean against the door slowly sliding down with my hands in my face.

Rudy Pov

I run after her but she locked the bathroom door before I could get there in time I say to her"baby just listen to me please,I love you and your not fat your perfect your the most beautiful woman I know baby I love so you so much and you know that even if you were fat I would still love you and I would never use you for sex or clout babe you know that"She unlocks the door and I open it and run to her and hug and hold her for a long time until she talks.She says"I'm sorry babe I love you too"I smile and carry her to the bedroom and tuck her in and as I get her favorite food and bring it in to her so she can eat while watching tvd on Netflix.I hate that show so much but I watch it with her so she won't be sad.God I love her so much and I didn't know how she was feeling.She falls asleep on my chest and we take a nap.

The next day

Y/n pov

Last night was so hectic and i wish i didnt say that but it felt so good to get off my chest.I woke up at 8:20AM and Rudy was fast asleep so i quietly got up and made breakfast.I decided to make some eggs and bacon with homemade hashbrowns.It took me 2 hours and the kitchen smelt so good so when i heard him wake up I go to grab a plate.

Rudy Pov

I wake up to a yummy smell of breakfast and i walk to the kitchen to see my girlfriend making a really good breakfast.She made my favorite eggs,bacon,and homemade hashbrowns.God im so blessed to have her in my life i think to myself quietly.

A/n-this wasnt the best but it was okay please keep on leaving requests!Should i do more jj or more Rudy?

Word Count-788