Shut up cutie-RP

St-Angst then Fluff
Warnings-swearing
A/n-Uh no one is really telling me who they want more so ima just do random stuff that pops into my small ass brain😭

Y/n Pov

When I woke up today I changed into some workout clothes and went to the gym.Rudy was filming season 2 of obx and I didn't feel like coming to set that day.When I got to the apartment I got a shower and changed into this outfit

After I got changed I went to go FaceTime Rudy because I was bored and had nothing else to do that day

After I got changed I went to go FaceTime Rudy because I was bored and had nothing else to do that day.Rudy didn't answer which he usually does but for some odd reason he didn't.I thought nothing of it and went to FaceTime Madison.She also didn't answer so I thought oh they're probably out on the boat today.I texted Madelyn because she always has her phone with her.

Madz😃

Y/n
Hey Madz,Uh are you guys
Filming on the boat today?

Madz😃
Uh no?Why?

Y/n
Rudy nor Madison are answering
Their phones,are they okay?

Madz😃
Oh um yes they are right
infront of me on their phones.
      Read:2:18pm

I he wouldn't answer me,I get it if he couldn't talk but he clearly could.Ugh whatever he's just being petty today probably or maybe he is mad at me.I call him again and no answer.I get fucking pissed at this point I go decide to go shopping at aerie right down the street from where my apartment complex is.I go in and see Chase clearly shopping for Madelyn as usual.I act like I don't see him or then he will say he has to go because he knows that Rudy hasn't been answering my phone.I'm so pissed at this point I just buy a pair of leggings and a sport bra and leave.

Chase Pov
Oh shit there's y/n,Rudy had been ignoring her all day because he hadn't been feeling well and he knew y/n would ask a ton of questions.I text him saying that she's here at aerie and is looking around.I know he wouldn't care but usually y/n won't go out shopping without Rudy because of paparazzi.

Y/n Pov
Im so mad at Chase and Rudy now.I just don't get why they aren't answering me let alone talking to me.I try and let it go until my phone blows up with Madelyn texting me to see if everything's okay.I don't answer her and Rudy calls me but I ignore him just like ignored me.I hear a knock at my apartment door.It's Madelyn.

Madelyn Pov
What Rudy is doing to y/n is shitty so I decided to drive over there and check up on her and bring her some lunch.I walk up to her apartment door and knock twice.She opens the door looking so fucking mad even I'm concerned.Hey y/n!Rudy is being a dick to you so I brought you some lunch and we can eat together.She let's me in and we sit around talking about acting and her job(modeling).Then I get up and leave since I have to get back to set.

Y/n Pov
After Madelyn leaves I turn on Netflix and wait for Rudy to come home.I hear the door jingle knowing it was him I get my glass of wine and look at him dead in the eye when he walks in."Hey baby..."He says do innocently I don't even wait for him to give me a kiss I start going off on him saying"what the fuck Rudy what has been up with you all day like what the fuck why are you ignoring me and not answering my FaceTime calls I wouldve really liked to talk to my BOYFRIEND and don't even try and cover yourself up Madelyn was right infront of you and you were purposely ignoring my calls so what the fuck is up with that Rudy?!"He stares at me before saying anything.

Rudy Pov

After she's done going off on me I explain myself saying"I wasn't feeling good babe I just wanted to be alone and I didn't want you to interrogate me and ask what's up with me babe I'm just so sick of it"I try and explain but she sits there in pure disgust.She eyes me up and down and goes to the kitchen to make something I had no idea what she's was making.

Y/n Pov
After hearing Rudy's side of the story I go to the kitchen without saying a word and make some soup he goes into the bedroom and gets a shower in our bathroom.After I'm done making soup I put it in a bowl and grab a cold cup of water and give it to him.I walk out without saying anything.He calls my name and I walk back in.

Rudy Pov
What's this for?I ask confused shes says"you'd didn't feel good right?"I said yes and she said"well then there's your answer"I say come here loser she's walks over to me and kisses me while straddling over me.she try's to say sorry but I cut her off and say"shut up cutie"

A/n-THIS WAS KIND OF GOOD AND IM LOWKEY PROUD OF THIS UM LIKE WHAT SHOULD I DO MORE OF RUDY OR MORE JJ?

Word Count-902