Fuck You-RP:Part 2

St-Angst/Fluff
Warnings-Swearing,kinda smut
A/n-I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS GONNA BE CRINGEY😭

Y/n Pov
I wake up and turn to my phone to see the time is 10:28AM with a bad hangover seeing a blonde fluffy haired boy next to me when I wake up.I get up and almost trip because of how hungover I am.I get in the shower and try not to slip then I get out and get ready for the day

I get in the shower and try not to slip then I get out and get ready for the day

^
Y/n Outfit

I make some eggs and stir fried turkey for breakfast and I'm guessing the smell woke Rudy up because when it was done I heard him get out of bed.Clearly he was mad at me so ignored it and handed him breakfast I didn't know how much longer this was going to go on for.

Rudy Pov
I hate fighting with my baby I can't believe I told her she was getting on my last nerve and that I was sick of her of course I said it out of anger but clearly she was also mad at me.I felt horrible and I just wanted to kiss her and hug her.I ate the breakfast and thanked her she ignored me and was doing some online school for college since she was only 21.

Y/n Pov
After I was done with some college work I got up and went to go workout in our gym room in our apartment where Rudy usually is doing pull ups on our pull up bar.Surprisingly he wasn't there so I was guessing he was in the shower I worked out and then saw him staring at me in the door frame clearly looking at my ass.God was he so hot just standing there shirtless with sweatpants on.I walk right passed him but he pulls my arm.

Rudy Pov
I grab her arm and quietly say "baby?" She turns to me and I grab her waist and kiss her and as we move to the bedroom we have sex like any other horny couple.

Time Skip

Y/n Pov
I was laying down in bed wish my head on Rudy's chest scrolling through my phone.I looked up at his face drifting off to bed I get up and grab some stuff to make for dinner I cook up some grilled chicken and some ramen noodles and mix some sauces together and throw them in a skillet and mix it all together.I plate it and go to wake up Rudy and tell him dinner is ready.He gets up and gets dressed clearly he was hella tired.I get him a white claw from the fridge and put it by his plate.He finishes dinner and stares at me."what's up with you"I ask him curiously.He stares at me for a couple more second and says"I love you baby"I get up and go to kiss him.

A/n-Uh I kinda rushed this one😭And I didn't feel like finishing it.

Word count-504