Parents-JM

St-fluff
Warnings-Swearing
A/n-Kinda long

Y/n Pov
I woke up laying on the floor of the chateau as I hear knocking at the door.Last night was fucking crazy...We threw a party and the kooks showed up and almost burnt down the chateau.Topper(my twin brother)tried to drag me home but I of course stayed and topper was super mad at me.

I got up to go to jjs bedroom to see him in bed clearly he passed out because he still had shoes on and his shorts from work.

I see kie snuggled with Pope and John b with Sarah.I start to clean up the mess from the party since I woke up pretty early and my head was killing me.So after I was done I got the last carton of eggs and made scrambled eggs for everyone.

Jj Pov
I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend making breakfast.I go to the bathroom to grab Advil for my headache which was clearly a hangover.I go to the kitchen and I guess y/n didn't hear me so when I walked up on her and kissed her she jumped.I let out a chuckle as we said good morning.

I go to wake up Pope and John b so they can go start up the boat for the day as today is supposed to be boat day.They eat before they go and I'm just stuck with Y/n,kie,and Sarah.

Y/n Pov
We all hangout on the sofa and turn on the tv as we wait for John b and Pope to come back.John b came back all wet and so did Pope.We questioned what happened but they didn't answer.

I go to get ready for the day in just a simple bikini and some shorts.Sarah hated going to the beach as it scared her from past childhood trauma.But I make sure that Sarah is comfortable going before we leave.

Jj Pov
I knew the situation with y/ns parents but she never went into detail with it,I'm guessing because they never accepted her as their daughter and only wanted Topper her twin brother.She looked down at her phone and her facial expression went from laughing to about to cry.It was so obvious that something was wrong.

I go up to her and try to comfort her because I didn't wanna ask what was wrong because I didn't want her to have a meltdown infront of the other pogues.

Y/n Pov
"I couldn't fucking believe them"I thought to myself as I scrolled through my parents Instagram.they posted a picture with topper and them together and said"topper enjoys being an only child!"which that made me hurt so bad inside.

Jj clearly saw something was wrong but didn't wanna ask in front of the other pogues.so he tried to cheer me up which didn't work.I was awfully quiet throughout the whole boat ride and the other pogues were wondering what wrong.

When we got back I went straight to the bathroom as jj followed but I shut the door and locked it before he could come in.I quietly sobbed into my legs as they were held up to my chest.I could hear jj trying to unlock the door and he successfully unlocked it.

Jj Pov
When I opened the door I shut it and ran to her and pulled her so close to me.I ask her what's wrong and she tells me while she's sobbing into my shoulder.I kiss her forehead and tell her everything's gonna be okay but she just cried for hours into my shoulder then she fell asleep on the bathroom floor.I picked her up and put her in my bed and snuggled her.

When she wakes up she kissed me bye and leaves to go home.

Y/n Pov
I get into my jeep and drive home so i can be on time for my moms birthday.I didn't care because she treated me like shit the entire time I was alive.I guess you could call me the hated child.

I walk up to the front door and as I walked in I felt very unhappy that I was home.all of the ptsd was kicking in from my childhood but I held it together and went to my room.I packed 3 suitcases filled with money,clothes,and other necessities.

Topper stops me as I walk out the door and asks where I'm going I tell him "somewhere where I don't feel so hated or controlled somewhere where I can be free,oh and tell mom and dad that I hate them"I walk out and pack my car.I pull up to the chateau and just cry in my car because of what I had just done.

I cant believe I walked out of my own house.I felt so worthless at that point.Kie walked up to my car and opened me door and hugged me so tight.Topper told her what I had just done and she knows how hard it is for me.

I get my stuff and go to jjs room and unpack.Jj knew I wanted to move in and he said whenever I want.he wasn't shocked when he saw me filling up the other empty closet in his room.all he could do is just hug me as I sobbed into his shoulder saying..

"I fucking hate them J"as I sobbed uncontrollably.

A/n-WAIT THIS WAS KINDA GOOD NGL-

Word Count-917