Fuck you-RP

St-Angst
Warnings-Swearing
A/n-um this might be hard for some people this does involve fighting.

Y/n Pov
I cant fucking believe Rudy was ignoring me all day!I can't take this bullshit anymore.We are sitting at our apartment alone and he still hasn't said shit to me all day.I'm so pissed he didn't even say good morning or I love you all he said was "hey"like what the fuck.

Rudy Pov
I've been sitting around the apartment on my phone all day trying to ignore y/n.You may ask why well she's been on my nerve for the past couple of days wondering how the cast is acting like I talk to them everyday and it's getting on my nerves.I didn't wanna say anything because then she would get upset.So I just ignore her for the day.

Y/n Pov
I cant take it anymore so I get up and try to put my arm around Rudy's chest while he's sitting on the couch,he just pushes me away gently.so I say"what the fuck Rudy!What has been your problem all day you have been ignoring me and I want to know why so please fucking explain"he sits there like he didn't hear me.So I grab my keys and throw on some shoes and walk out of the apartment and go over to Madelyns apartment which is only a couple floors above ours.

I knock on the door and chase answers,I ask for Madelyn and he calls her name and invites me in.I walk in and ask her if she wants to go out tonight.Since chase was about to leave to hangout with Rudy,Me and Madelyn might as well have fun too.She grabs her things and we go get ready.I go down to my apartment to pack a little bag with a dress and stuff to make it look like I was leaving for a little bit.Rudy didn't even question it.

Madelyns Pov
When she comes back up to the apartment we get dressed into some club outfits

Madelyns PovWhen she comes back up to the apartment we get dressed into some club outfits

^

Madelyns Outfit

^
Y/n Outfit

Y/n Pov
We do our makeup and walk to the bar right down the street,of course we see that paparazi is following us when we walk in the bar.I order a Dirty Martini and Madelyn orders a Pina Colada.We order a round of shots.We are pretty drunk by the time were done so Madelyn calls Chase to come pick us up from the bar.Rudy tags along with Chase so he can carry me to the car.I order a margarita and drink that before they come.Rudy picks me up and carrys me to the car as i was in heels and didnt feel like walking.

Rudy Pov
I carry y/n to the car and i sit with her in the back as she lays on my chest.Clearly she was drunk and didnt know where she was so she unexpectedly opened the car door but i pulled her in and shut the door and told her not to do that.She falls back asleep.I take her up to our apartment and lay her in bed.She wakes up about 3 hours later and gets a shower and changes into a t shirt and shorts.She walks in and trys to talk to me but i ignore her.

Y/n Pov
Rudy what the hell answer me!He looks over at me and says"im sick of you y/n cant you see that?!"I look at him and says"Fuck you Rudy"And i go to the bedroom to quietly cry myself to sleep.Rudy walks in and stares at me and walks away.I hear the apartment door open so i know he went somewhere i start to sob louder.17 minutes later im asleep.

A/n-Part 2?