Surfing Accident-RP

St-Angst/Fluff
Warnings-Swearing
A/n-HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 500 READS LIKE OMGGGGG TYYYY ALLLL!

Y/n Pov

While I was getting ready to go surfing,Rudy was with the cast of obx already on the beach so I would just meet them there.I put on a white bikini and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I put in my nose ring and took out my ear piercings.
I grab my board and put it in my jeep.I head to the beach when I get a call from Rudy asking when I'm gonna be there,I tell him 5 minutes.

I arrive and grab my board and head to where they were sitting.I see them all just laughing and talking so I decide to leave them alone for right now.I grab my board and go straight for the ocean,the waves were so good.

I am paddling in and see this killer wave I look back at Rudy and the cast and just wave,I go get up on my board to catch the wave when I look back to see Rudy laughing and then I look forward and the wave crashed into me causing me to fall off my board.

I cant find the surface of the water and I'm freaking out and moving around quickly,I try to find my board but it got sucked away into the riptide and then I realized that I was in the riptide.

I try swimming in all different directions and I finally get out of the riptide and try to swim back to shore,I cut my leg on a sharp rock so I knew I had to get out soon before I become shark food.

Rudy Pov
I see the wave crash into y/n,I ran so fast to the water knowing she could be hurt.I'm swimming around look for her but all I see is her board and no one y/n.

I freak out and look everywhere for her,I start to get really worried but then I see a hand reach out of the water about 30 feet away so I swim to her but she wasn't there anymore.

I see her crawling out of the water with her leg all bloody and everyone goes running to her.I swim over to the shore and pick her up and take her to the towel she was breathing but was screaming in pain every time we moved her leg.

I take her to the hospital practically speeding.I get to the hospital and they take her back into the er.I call the rest of the cast and they drive over the hospital with my clothes.

We wait and wait in the waiting room which felt like forever.Then the doctor finally came out and told us that y/n had a broken leg and a fractured shoulder from the way she was moving.

They told us we could see her now.I run into her room and run to her side.

Baby??

"Hi rudyyy"she says tiredly

Baby are you okay?you shouldn't have done that babe you could've gotten seriously hurt and you did!

"Babe I'm alive that's all that matters okay?"as she rubs her thumb on my cheek.

I love you so much,don't scare me like that EVER again baby!

"I cant make promises I cant keep,baby it's okay I'm alive and well,kind of"She says while laughing

I give her a serious look.

"Fine baby I promise!"

I giggle and give her a hug.

Two Days Later

Rudy Pov

"She is going to be discharged this afternoon sir"the doctor says.

I say okay and leave the hospital room to go get food and meet up with the cast.I tell them I won't be able to film for a couple of days unless y/n can be alone.

They all say it's fine and tell the director.

An Hour Later

Y/n Pov

I get discharged and have to walk on crutches,my hip still hurts and apparently won't heal for 2 weeks but my leg was a very easy break so it will only take a month for it to heal plus 2 months of physical therapy.

Me and Rudy drive to our apartment in Charleston.All we did for the next month is watch shameless and order uber eats,we had tons of fun away from work but I miss work.

-

A/n-I LOVED THIS ONE LIKE IT WAS KINDA GOOD AND ALSO SHAMELESS IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW,BUT PLEASE DONT WATCH IT IF YOUR UNDER THE AGE OF 13:)

Word count-781