Chapter 41/Epilouge

Becky Horan. Sister to Niall Horan, Boyfriend to Harry Styles and friend of the band 'One Direction' was announced dead on the 12th of December at 11.30 after the medics tried for three hours to remove the pills from her stomach. She was found by contestant Cher Llyod in the women's bathroom during the Final of Season 7 of 'The X Factor UK'. 

Her memorial service will be held in her home town of Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland. Anyone who knew the girl personally is invited to mourn over the tragic end to such a short life.

Many speculate why this beautiful young woman commited suicide. Some suggest it was because of the rumours surrounding Styles and fellow competitor Cher, Some say it was because One Direction did not win. This has been ruled out due to the fact that this all happened before the announcement. Some have even gone as far to say it was because she was pregnant and didn't want to ruin young Harry's career before it had even started.

No one close to the family has agreed to speak of the true reason why. This will remain a mystery to the press for a while.

According to her family and friends she was a wonderful girl who didn't feel the love that the people that surrounded her obviously had. Her death with remain with all of them for the rest of their lives...