Chapter 24

Two hour later and we were finally finished. I had done everybody’s make up and Holly had done everyone’s hair. The boys were banging on the door like they had been for the last twenty minutes, I’m guessing they had got bored without us (how sweet), but Jewel said they were not allowed in because it had to be a ‘surprise’.

“Can’t you just let me and Liam in?” Zayn begged. “Neither of us is taking any of you with us to this thingy so we should be allowed to see you guys. Please.” He said. Jewel shrugged her shoulders.

“Sure.” Holly agreed. “But you can’t let any of the others see us when you some in the door.” She bargained with them.

“Okay. Guys move away. We are about to enter girl town.” Liam said dramatically as he pushed the door open. We made sure they shut it behind them quickly.

“Damn girl you looking fine.” Zayn said in a sassy voice as he snapped his fingers.

“What about you?” I said gesturing to him. “Your trackies really match your stain covered shirt.” I pointed out sarcastically. Neither of them was changed and I guessed the others weren’t any better.

“We were kind of hoping you three could help us… you know. Considering you all look so hot.” Liam said trying to butter us up.

He wasn’t completely lying. Holly and Jewel looked amazing and for once I didn’t think I looked that bad myself.

Holly was wearing a black dress which had silver wrapped around the bust and as straps. She was also wearing my black and silver Supras and a combination of jewellery that belonged to all of us. She had half braided her blue hair while I curled the rest of it.  For her make up I had done silver and black eyes and left her with a natural lip. For the night she was borrowing my silver clutch which matched the shoes and the dress.

Jewel was wearing one of my dresses which was also black and silver. It was sort of a boob tube with a silver shoulder-like strap. She had a black long sleeved cropped cardigan on top and was wearing Holly’s pair of bright red converse. She had red crystal earrings and a red crystal ring. For her make up I did bright red and glittery eye shadow with black mascara and eyeliner wings. For her lips we found a lip tattoo sheet in one of our makeup bags. We picked one which had red roses all over it with tints of black everywhere. Holly had got Jewel to lean facing the floor and did a braid from the base of her head to the top of it. She then put all of Jewel’s hair into a ‘Lady Gaga’ bow.

I was wearing a purple boob tube dress that was flow-y and had silver flower embellishments all around the waist. I also had on my signature knee high converse and a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up to three quarters.  Had studs in my ears with little cameras and a moustache ring on my finger which matched the one Holly was wearing. I had a cuff bracelet which was made out of big black spikes and I was wearing a black heart pendant with white roses on it. Holly had done my hair in a braided bun thing like you would normally see a bride with and she had put little pins with flowers all the way around my head. I had done purple and blue sparkly eye shadow and was carrying one of Jewel’s purple clutches.

“Fine. I’ll help.” I said as I walked over to the door to go find the others. When I pulled the door open Louis, Niall and Harry all fell to the floor in front of my feet.

“Why hello there. How are you on this fine evening?” Louis said in a sophisticated manner as he got up and pretended he hadn’t just been caught listening to all of us through a door. I leaned down to help the other two up. Niall rolled over and got up himself while reaching for Jewel who was now standing just behind me. He grabbed her and pulled her to the lounge room where I'm guessing the boys’ bags were.