Chapter 31

Harry's POV

I stood on the tips of my toes and quickly kissed her. Her lips felt soft and amazing against my own slightly rough ones. I could feel her beginning to smile and I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She tried to hide her blush by looking at the ground but I was standing underneath her so it didn't really help.

"That was the cutest thing I have ever seen." Jewel out bursted nearby.

Becky looked over and quickly rolled over so no one could see her on top of the car again. I walked towards the back of the car and used the rear tyre to push myself up. I laid down next to her and moved her hands away from her face.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

"I found you." She giggled and moved her head slightly so she was leaning on my chest. I began to stroke her hair.

"Get down you two. We want to go home and have a movie night." Louis began to complain.

"Never." Becky yelled out sounding a little bit like a pirate.

Louis, Niall and Liam began pushing on the side of the van while Holly, Jewel and Zayn sat down on the side of the concreted car park area.

Becky stood up on the roof and jumped off. She missed Niall's head by a small distance and landed on her feet before stumbling a little and falling on her butt. I slide down the side of the car and helped her up once I reached the ground.

"Thanks love." She said in her adorable Irish accent.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and led her to the front passenger door of the car. Everyone else got into the back of the car and I ran around to the drivers side.

Holly's POV

When we got home Becky, Jewel and I all ran into our room and put some comfortable clothes on.

Once Becky had finished getting dressed I winked at her.

"Oh my god. Are you ever going to shut up?" Becky asked in a semi annoyed semi joking tone.

"Oh you love me." I said in a very flamboyant voice before kissing her on the cheek.  

"Unfortunately. I do" she muttered.

We all walked out into the lounge room. Becky and I had our onesies on while Jewel had opted for some more casual sweats.

Jewel and I ran to the biggest lounge before Becky could do anything. We sat down and, of course, Louis and Niall sat next to us. There was only a single seater lounge left for Harry and Becky now, because Zayn and Liam had, ever so gracefully, flung themselves onto the only two seater.

"What are we watching?" Becky asked as she perched herself on the arm of the single seater which Harry was now occupying. Louis picked up to DVD cases off the arm of the lounge we were sprawled across. I read the titles. 'The Notebook' and 'Love Actually'.  

"Wow. Louis, I never thought you were such a sensitive guy." I said in a voice which was bordering on sarcasm as I assessed his movie choices.  

"Hey. They are some of my favorites." Becky complained as I dissed the movies.  

"And I didn't even pick them. I'm to manly for that." Louis said as he flexed his muscles jokingly.  

"I picked them. They are my favorites." Harry said.

"Well, aren't you two just two peas in a pod." Niall said in a fake southern accent. Everyone laughed except for Harry and Becky who just blushed.  

"Anyways." I drawled out as I turned back to Louis. "Let's watch 'The Notebook'."

Becky's POV

Louis put the movie in and walked back to the lounge to snuggle up with Holly. I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist before he quickly pulled me over so I was sitting on one side of his lap. I turned to the side slightly so I was draped across Harry and I could see the tv better.  

He wrapped both his arms around my waist and grabbed his other hand so I was pulled right into his chest. I leaned my head into his neck.

We watched the movie in silence and Harry and I both let out a few tears as Ally and Noah died together. Harry moved his hand to brush the tears off his cheek. Holly got up and turned the light on. She noticed Harry and I snuggled up to each other with wet cheeks.

"Naws. You two are to cute." she said as i quickly wiped up the dried tears.