Chapter 4

Becky's oufit on the side. As mentioned later in the chapter.

Harry was sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating something. I awkwardly waved and walked towards a large pantry in the corner of the small kitchen. I reached in and grabbed out the box of crunchy nut. I stuck my hand into the box and started eating the dry cereal. I turned around and looked at the small room. It looked like it had just been redone. It was white and had a black granite counter. All the tea towels, pots, pans and utensils were red. I remembered that Harry was there so I turned around with my mouth full of cereal.

“I thought you went to bed.” I said with cereal falling out of my mouth.

“I was about to say the same thing to you,” he laughed as I tried to sweep up some of the cereal that had landed on the floor.

“Nahh. The girls and I decided we would have to be up soon any way so we just sat around.” I hoped that didn’t sound too suspicious because I didn’t really want to end up sharing our plan with anyone. Well... not yet anyway.

"Well... I’m going to take this up to the girls. This stuff is like chips to us. Is it okay if we eat in the room?” I asked because I know some people are weird like that and don’t like getting crumbs in the bedrooms. He nodded,

“Yeah go ahead. I will see you in the morning.” I looked over at the time and said,

“We are already there. It is 6 o’clock dude.” We both laughed,

“Well, I will see you soon then.” He winked as I walked out the door shaking my head. He was a flirt by nature. You could tell if you met him. I think the other girls had misconstrued this as him liking me but of course that was not the case.

I turned right at the door to our bedroom for the week and noticed Jewel had fallen asleep on the lounge. I laughed because she was way too tall for it and was hanging off the side. Her brown hair was stuck to her face and her mouth was wide open. I walked over to the bed where Holly was still sitting awake. We shared cereal and talked for a few hours until at about 9 in the morning we could hear the boys talking in the kitchen. So I got out from under the blanket. I noticed it was kind of cold so I walked over to where we had put our bags at the door of the walk in wardrobe. I pulled out my black onesie and grabbed Holly’s out of her bag too. We had made them together last holidays and had spent the rest of the holidays wearing them. They had purple zippers all the way up the front from about the waist to the top of your head. We had put butt flaps on them and it had a big purple button on either top corner.

We slipped into our onesies. I went over to shake Jewel to wake her up but she just pushed me away. So I turned to Holly and we began to run around the room singing the song from ‘potter puppet pals and the mysterious ticking noise’ at the top of our lungs, Jewel soon lurched upwards trying to grab me as I ran past her. I started to run out the door and down the hallway Holly followed close behind me we both jumped and landed behind one of the lounges. We were trying to be quiet but we were giggling still. I slapped my hand over Holly’s mouth and she did the same to me when we heard Jewel stomping through the door.

“Where did they go? I know you are hiding them in here. Hand them over and nobody gets hurt.” she hollered. It just induced another round of giggles.

I looked at Holly winked and made a gun with my hands. She nodded and did the same with her hands. We both ran out from behind the lounge yelling,

“Bang. Bang. Bang.” Pointing our hands towards Jewel she ducked which we considered really funny considering we were not holding anything. Then I remembered... Of course I had brought along my Nerf guns. I grabbed Holly’s arm and dragged her back to our room before Jewel realised anything had happened. We both grabbed a gun and a round of bullets. We ran down the hallway and snuck past the lounge room to the kitchen. We both climbed into the large pantry I got the cereal from earlier. We tried to be as quiet and stealthy as possible but of course that was not going to happen. I moved my foot so Holly could fit in as well. When I moved my foot I knocked over a bunch of cans. They made a loud crash so we just pulled the door closed and waited for them to come into the kitchen. When we heard footsteps coming we both an out of the pantry shouting,