way longer of a drive then they'd hoped

(btw art by callistopt on twitter) 

"I'm tired of DRIVING. It's YOUR TURN, NICK." Dream exclaimed, "FINE. PULL THE FUCK OVER THEN." He yelled back. The car screeched to a stop, Nick got out of the car and walked to the drivers side. "Can I sit shotgun?" Quackity asked, chuckling. "Yea, c'mere. Sit wherever you wanna." Nick smiled and pushed dream out of the passenger seat. "Fuck you." Dream mumbled. Quackity got out of the back, walked around the car and got in the passenger side. Dream got in next to George, trying to be quiet after he realized that Toby was asleep. "Hey, can we listen to Panic?" Karl was playing with Quackity's hair, tying them into space buns.(HAHAHA) "Ooh, yea" George agreed, passing Toby to karl. Karl smiled and gladly took him into his arms. Nick put Dream's P!aTD cd in the player, smiling and flicking Quackity's buns. "Pendejo." Quackity smacked his hand away, flipping Nick off shortly after. Dream and George hummed along to the music. Suddenly, George's phone rang. "Ughh, fuck my life." He whined, answering quickly. "Yes?" He spoke annoyed. "How's my baby?" George's eyes went wide, "Oh shit- h-he's good, sorry for sounding like an asshole." George rushed out, Dream chuckled softly. "It's all good. Just wondering if yur all ok. I forgive you, gogy." George could hear Jonathan's smile. "Fucker." George huffed and hung up.

"What's wrong, baby?" Dream smiled. "No." George punched his shoulder, scooting towards Karl. "Your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore, Dream. How's it feel?" Quackity smirked. Dream punched him, smiling as Alex groaned in pain. "Awhh..c'mon. I was kidding, baby." He laughed. George was crossing his arms, frowning. "Shut up, dumbasses. We're almost there." Nick turned the music up a little more.

After 10 minutes of silent arguing, George moved back towards Dream and fell asleep on him. Quackity fell asleep on the window, his space buns surviving. And Karl and Nick were just talking amongst themselves about whatever.

Karl set Toby down on Quackity's lap, giggling. "He's not even gonna notice." Nick scoffed, glancing to Alexis. "That's the best part." Karl giggled some more, laying back against the seat, relaxing.

- hi
ily 💗💗💗
bye :3