The Hotel

They had just pulled into the hotel parking lot, Sapnap still driving. George, Clay, and Quackity still sleeping, Toby was now awake. "Ooooooo wa'h this?" Toby said bouncing up and down on Karl's lap, pointing at the tall building before them. "Shhhhh...remember, we gotta be quiet, or the evil monsters and gogy will wake up." Sapnap spoke softly, in a playful tone.
"O', s'rrrrrrryyyyy..shhhh.." Toby put his finger over his mouth and Karl smiled at this. "This is our home for a few days." Karl explained, pointing to the big windows, showing the wide-eyed baby all the cool things about the big building.

"Hey assholes, wakey-wakey." Sapnap threw his bottle from earlier in the backseat, hitting Dream in the head. "PFFT" He laughed, trying not to be too loud. "Fuck you, Sapnap." He heard a low mumble from Dream, laughing. Quackity was stirring awake, eyes squinted and hooded. George was still sound asleep, the short motherfucker.
"Big T and Wil said they'd meet us inside. C'mon." Quackity opened his door, grabbing Toby, and starting towards the hotel doors. "Shit, wait!" Karl chased after him. "C'mon, dick bags! Get the fuck up!" Sapnap hollered at them from outside the car. George opened his eyes, scooting back on Dream's lap. Dream woke up slowly, "fuckkk..where are we..?" Dream sounded gruff.  "The hotel, dumbass." Sapnap grabbed the bags from the trunk and Dream got out of the car to help. George took his time getting up, and didn't help carry anything. Quackity had Toby, so everything was fine.

When the boys all got their rooms, everyone kind of just chilled for a while. Wilbur ordered Tommy some food, he'd been hungry and they shared it. The rest of the boys felt hungry too.

Pretty much George's pov:

"So your child is still alive, crazy, I know." George said sarcastically, on the phone with Schlatt. "Great, that's good to hear, short shit." Schlatt smiled and took a puff of his cigarette. "Shut the fuck up. We're getting food, is there anything the baby can't eat?" George asked, looking at Quackity playing with Toby on the floor by the beds.

Nobody seemed to notice it.

But George did.

"Just don't give him salmonella poisoning. I'll talk to you later, George, I gotta go back to work. Tell my baby boy I said I love him 'soooo soo so much' and said bye-bye."

Schlatt put his cigarette out.

"Alright, will do. Bye, mate." George waved goodbye at the camera, "Bye, fun-sized, tell Dream I said your welcome for introducing you two."  Schlatt snickered and hung up. George blushed, and then remembered what Schlatt said.

"Toby, daddy says he loves you 'soooo so sooo much' and to have lots of fun." George noticed the way Toby's eyes lit up, smiling.

"You're so cute!" Quackity smiled and picked him up. "Where you guys going to eat?" Tommy said, taking a sip of his and Wil's coke. "Dunno, just wherever Toby picks, I guess."

--

Hi
I'm supposed to be in bed
Watching scooby doo
But I love u guys
So I wrote this instead
I have school tomorrow
Fuck
Anyway
Goodnight 💟

-annie, the tired author