drive home pt.2

The car ride home was calm. Fairly quiet besides the music and soft conversations.
"Mommaaaaa," Tubbo whined. "M'mma 'm boreddddd.." The baby slurred into Alex's ear. "P'ease," he frowned. Alex stirred awake, hugging the child on his lap like a stuffed animal. " 'm sleepy, baby." Alex snuggled him tightly, smiling as Toby giggled happily. "M'mmy noooo! 'mm not a t-teddy!" "Mmmmm.." Alex started falling back asleep. Tubbo realized just how tired he was, too. "Mmmm.. I don' wanna s'eep.." He yawned. "G-goodn'ght m'ommaa.." They both fell into a peaceful sleep.

And Nick had gotten it all on camera, of course. 📸

--
A few hours later and they were all home. "Psst...Alexis..." Karl attempted to wake the boy up.

"Whatthefuckdoyouwant.."

Karl laughed as Alex slurred his sentence. "We're home.." Karl smiled. "Mmmmhmmm," Alex replayed the sentence in his head a few times. "Waitfuck" His eyes shot open as he jumped out of the car, Karl laughing his ass off. "Where's the baby?!" Alex shrieked. "He-", Karl giggled,"he's with George." Alex ran inside Jonathan's apartment.

Though he did struggle with the door knob a bit.

"Wherethefu kismyBABY." Alex shouted, everyone looking at him. George was smiling, amused.
Dream and Nick wheezed at the boys panicked reaction.
Jonathan could only smile as wide as he could at the sight of the short mexican boy.

"Mmmmommaaaa" Toby sang as he walked out of his room with his bee.

'Oh thank fucking jesus. He's fine, why do I worry so much?' Alex smiled.

"Tobyyyyyyyy" Alex sang back, opening his arms to prepare for a very dramatic hug. Toby ran into his arms. "-m sorry I slept for so long. I was just so tired, mi amor, I needed a little nap, momma's sorry." Alex apologized continuously into the boys fluffy brunette hair.
"Is ok m'mma! Is ok! I looooove yooo," Toby smiled and hugged Alex. "That was cute as fuck." Jonathan whispered to Nick. Nick snickered, knowing how this 'babysitting gig' was gonna end.

-annie, the author