Movie Night.

The three boys had gotten home later that day, it was around 2 pm. Their very emotional -yet very enjoyable- trip to the flower field was wonderful. Toby was exhausted by the time they got home, Jonathan and Alex were also tired as hell. 

"Toby, baby, you hungry?" Alex asked, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge. "Y-yes m'mma," Toby was sitting in the living room. "What are you hungry for, hun?" Toby mumbles something from the couch, "Grilled cheese?" Alex chuckles. "Mhm!" Toby jumps up from the couch at the mention of his favorite food. Alex grabs the bread, mayo, and cheese that he knows Toby likes. (major Déjà vu rn) Alex began turning the stove on when he felt large hands on his hips. "Hi Jonathan," The man behind him snickered. "I'm hungryyyy.." Jonathan groaned. "You sound like your son." Alex giggled, "Please, baby. I need fooood.." Jonathan nuzzled into Alex's neck. "Ok, ok. What are you hungry for, baby?" Jonathan chuckled, moving to whisper something in Alex's ear. "Jonathan come on!" Alex blushed. He shoved the taller man, them both laughing. "I'll have whatever Tubbo's having. I love you," Jonathan blew Alex a kiss. Alex flipped him off, of course. But Jonathan knew what he really meant. He walked to the couch, sitting next to Toby. "M-m'mma, yoo pick moovie?" Alex chuckled. "Sure, baby. Just give momma a minute." Alex walked out of the kitchen a few minutes later with 2 grilled cheese sandwiches in his hands. He sat down on the couch in-between Toby and Jonathan. "Hand me the remote, hun." Alex smiled, Toby obliged and handed him the tv remote. Toby started eating as he stared at the colorful screen. "We are watchinggg- Legally Blonde!" Alex turned the movie on and laid back on the couch. "Kids in America-The Muffs" began playing as the movie started. Reese Witherspoon appeared on screen within seconds and Toby let out a loud gasp. "sh-she's soooooo pr'tty!!" he shouted, pointing at the tv. Alex chuckled and Jonathan sat wheezing and choking on his food. "She is!" Alex agreed, laughing some more. 

-time skip to somewhere around 1 am-

after watching a few movies, they had all decided to go to bed. Toby was passed out on the couch. "Baby, go to bed, I got this. I'll change him into his jammies and then put him back to sleep." Jonathan gently picked Toby up and held him in his arms. "Fineeee, ok. I'm gonna jump in the shower for a little bit, so don't expect me to be in bed when you're done." Alex mumbled and crossed his arms. His sweatpants hung low on his hips. 'He's wearing my boxers again..' Jonathan let out a chuckle. Alex kissed Toby's forehead and walked to their shared bedroom. Jonathan watched the way his hips rocked side-to-side as he walked. He inhaled sharply and entered Toby's room. He put his pajama's on and laid him down in his bed. "Sweet dreams, baby." He kissed his sons forehead and pulled his covers up and over his body. He left the room and went to lock the front door. Shortly after, he returned to his bedroom. 

He closed the door behind him, hearing the shower running and music playing. He shrugged it off and laid on the bed and scrolled through random bullshit on his phone. 10-15 minutes later he heard the water turn off and the shower door open. Alex walked out of the steam-filled bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Hello, my love," Jonathan stared as Alex walked to the edge of the bed. "Hi, baby." Alex chuckled and dropped his towel while Jonathan's eyes visibly went wide. He took his time getting dressed. For obvious reasons. (He was wearing boxers and a Green Day shirt. Jonathan is just wearing some grey sweatpants and a tank top.) 

"Get under the covers, I'm just gonna go get a soda real quick," Alex put his phone on the charger and walked away. Jonathan got under the covers, discarding his phone on the nightstand next to him. Alex walked back into the room with 2 soda's, shutting the door and turning off the light. "Sorry I didn't ask if you wanted one, baby. I got you a Dr. Pepper," He set the soda down on the nightstand next to his lover. "Thank you," Jonathan mumbled happily. He set his soda down near his side of the bed and got under the covers. He snuggled up to Jonathan and sighed contently. "Goodnight Alexis," Jonathan nuzzled into Alex's neck. "Goodnight, mi Amor," Alex chuckled. The 2 of them fell asleep shortly after. 

---------

HIII <3

I'm so sorry that it's been like- a week since I said this would be posted. I thought I had uploaded it but apparently not. I edited it some more and I'm posting it for reals this time!! Hope you like this chapter :) and I hope you are having an amazing day/night!!! I love you guys< 3 thank you for all your patience <;) 

goodnight ! - annie, the forgetful author