'I could get used to this.'

The boys ended up in Schlatts room, playing music and relaxing. Even though both men were overthinking everything they did. 

Schlatt cleared his throat. "We fell in love in October - Girl in red" started to play. Alex hummed along to it, looking up at the ceiling lit up by red LED lights. They laid side by side on the king size mattress, so close they were breathing the same air. 

..

Another song had started playing over the speakers. "You get me so high - The Neighbourhood". "Damn, I love this song." Alex sat up and started to sing along to the lyrics. Schlatt sat up as well, taking a sip of his coke. Alex stood up from the bed. "What're you doing?" Schlatt questioned, chuckling. "What's it look like?" Alex laughed and started dancing to the song.

 Schlatt smiled, watching as the younger man danced around his room under dark red lights. 'He's stunning.' Jonathan watched as the beautiful boy in his bedroom danced and sang along to the song.

The song came to an end and "Swim - Chase Atlantic" began. "This is my favorite song!" Alex giggled happily, dancing and spinning around the bedroom. Schlatt smiled. "Aw c'mon, won't you dance with me?" Alex pouted and got closer to Schlatt. "Oh no, baby, I don't dance." Schlatt chuckled and shook his head. "I can show you, you just gotta go along with it." Alex winked, and Schlatt felt his face heat up a little. He smirked, "Alright, alright. I'll dance with you." He got up from the bed. Alex dragged him to the foot of the bed and started dancing slowly, and singing along to the lyrics. 

--

'He has to know exactly what he's doing.' Schlatt stared at the sway of the other mans hips. The way he ran his hands up and down his body as he danced. 'God, he has to know.' He swallowed hard. "C'mon, you're just standing there. You said you'd dance." Alex whined. 'Fuck, he definitely knows.' Schlatt smirked and grabbed the youngers hips, dragging him closer. The closer the younger was, the better Schlatt could look at his face. His eyes were filled to the brim with lust. "You wanna dance, baby?" Schlatt whispered seductively in his ear. "Fuck..yes..." Schlatt smiled. 

I don't know about dancing, but they definitely did something. ;)

(i made a promise in the beginning that i wouldn't include smut in this book if my viewers didn't want it <//3 so that's all you get, sorry lol. unless y'all kinda freeky deeky 🤨.) 

The next morning, Alex woke up in a bed that wasn't his. Schlatt was laying behind him, snuggling into him. (😫) But then. The doorbell rang. Schlatt stirred in his sleep, and Alex knew he had to get up and get the door. 'Probably just Tom and Wilbur coming to drop of Tubbo.' He picked up his boxers off the floor and grabbed a shirt from Schlatt's closet. He ran to the door and opened it quickly. "Sorry if this is a- Quackity?" Tommy frowned, confused. Wilbur started laughing hysterically as he realized what took place the day before. "Quacky!!" Tubbo giggled and hugged Alex. "Hi, baby!" Alex kissed Tubbo's head and hugged him tight. 

"You- you and Jonathan- *hysterical laughter*" Alex looked at Wilbur with a frown. "What'd they do? Wilby I don't understand. Please tell me!" Alex grabbed Tubbo's bag from the porch and shut the door. "M'mma, w-where m' d'ddy?" Alex smiled. "He's in his room baby, go jump on him and wake him up. Then he can make us food." Tubbo giggled. "Ok m'mmyyyyy!" Alex watched as Tubbo ran through the hallway to Schlatt's room. 'I could get used to this.' He made his way to Tubbo's room and set the bag on his bed. 'I really could.' He smiled and walked to Schlatt's room to help Toby wake him up. The three of them spent the day indoors watching movies and such. :)

- annie, the author

hey so i know i said there wouldn't be any spice in this story

but

i lied lmao

goodnight lol i literally love you ❤💕