hotel pt. 3 (?)

"Hey, uh- what's up?" Alex sounded nervous. Even he knew he sounded terrified. But fuck, what was he supposed to do?

"Not much, how's Toby doing? I know he can be a bit of a hassle."

The other man's voice was gruff, raspy sounding.

 'He hasn't slept.' Alex realized.

 "Toby's doing great, don't worry. We're having fun." Alex reassured him. Schlatt sounded happy after he was told everything was alright. "I'm so glad to hear that." He was smiling.

A comfortable silence set over the two.

"D'you wanna talk to him?" Alex stood and made his way to the other hotel room (where TOby and Dream were sleeping). "May I?" Alex chuckled, "He's your kid. He's probably awake by now, anyways,"

He stepped inside the room, tiptoeing across the carpet. "Hey, baby.." he whispered, meeting the toddlers eyes. "Your daddy's on the phone, he wants to say hi," Toby's eyes lit up, Alex handed him the phone. "Hhhhhhhhii pppp-ppapa!" Toby squealed excitedly. "Hi, baby..!" Schlatt tiredly tried to match the toddlers enthusiasm. 

'Cute.' Alex smiled.

"Yooo w-won't b'lieve what hh-happened, p-papa!"  "Yea? What happened, love?" Alex left the room and shut the door.
When he went back in the living room the boys were sitting and waiting to turn the movie back on. Suddenly, Dream walked into the hotel room, immediately making his way to George. George moved his blanket, making room for the taller man. Sapnap pretended to throw up as the two began cuddling, Karl punching him in the arm. 

"Where's my phone?" George raised a brow in question. "With the kid." Alex took a sip of his Dr Pepper. "Where else would it be? Pendejo." Alex rolled his eyes. Karl giggled as George huffed out a breath, Dream scooting closer to George. 

"Turn the movie back on, c'mon." Nick complained, "Fine, fine." George pushed play on the movie. "More sex toys?!" Karl gasped, "Where does she have the room for all those?!" The boys all started laughing together.
-
hey
So i really don't like my writing style,
The newer chapters may or may not come out a lot faster and they may be a little different compared to my other ones.
Sorry if that's inconvenient for you guys
But i'm trying to get better with my writing
Thanks for reading
I love you 💛
-annie, the author