Detention

Sonya invited you over to her house after school, so you just got off the bus and you were walking home with her. Gally is her neighbor, he lives one house down from hers, so he is walking with us. "Why did you have to invite y/n, Sonya, she's such a whore." He sneers. You can see the anger in Sonya's eyes, but we don't fight back anymore, that just makes him hurt us more. After what happened today though, it's hard to hold back the tears. He probably heard about what happened, that's why he is doing this to you. He is a big reason you don't sit with the populars. He walks to his house, and you two arrive at your destination as well. Once you got your backpack off you rushed to her room and put on one of her sweatshirts and sweatpants. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked. "Sure, but a happy movie." You respond. Not like their are any.
You end up watching Bambi which makes you cry even more.

Your phone goes off and it's a text from the most popular guy in school, Minho. *hey, I'm having a party tmrw night and I was wondering if you and Sonya could come* You respond by saying, *i really need to study bc if I fail I'll DIE* you can imagine the smirk on his face when he responds with *you don't get it, we're already dead* there was a long pause *just try to be there alright?* *mkay*
"Hey Sonya, Minho wants us to go to his party tomorrow night." You say with a blank tone. "I'm up for going, but it depends on you." She responds. "I'll decide tomorrow. Oh and I have detention tomorrow too so I have to leave early. Newt said he would pick me up." She smirks, then remembers it's still detention, "uh, okay." You guys got it your pjs brushed your teeth and went to bed.
The sound of your alarm barely woke you up because you had to put it on a quite volume with Sonya still sleeping. You borrowed her turquoise knee-length dress with a sliver neckless. Your phone buzzed, it was Newt. *hey have you eaten yet?* *no* he asks, *do you want to grab a bite before detention?* *that would be lovely :) * you respond. *be there in a second* Butterfly's swirled in your stomach because, there was a knock on the door, he literally meant a second.

You open the door. Newt stands there, looking as cute as ever. He looks down at your dress, and grins. Then he looks up to meet your eyes. "You ready?" He asks. You nod, and grab his hand. Careful to avoid making noise, you creep outside and get in his car. There's a long and awkward silence, until Newt finally says something. "Look, y/n..." He mumbles. "I'm really, really sorry. This is all my fault." You place your hand on top of his as he drives. "Newt, it's just as much my fault as it is yours. Besides, we both know you couldn't resist kissing me." Newt laughs weakly. "Yeah, well, If I hadn't kissed you, you wouldn't have gotten into trouble-" "Newt?" You ask. "Yeah?" He answers quietly. "Shut up." You lean over and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes, and grins. You say, "Now, let's go get some food and actually enjoy ourselves before we're stuck in Mrs. Big Hand's prison for the next three hours. Okay?" Newt smiles. "Alright. Where do you want to go?" You hesitate, then look at him. Newt laughs. "IHOP it is. God, y/n, you're so predictable sometimes." Breakfast is fun. You guys talk, and laugh. It turns out neither of you are all that hungry, so you just get some coffee. You and Newt are silent on the way to school. It's 7:59 when you pull up. "Crap," Newt mumbles. "We'd better get inside."
I wrote this part • you two rush in and get to your seats in detention literally one second before Mrs.Simpson walks in and gives you assignments. You would be scraping gum off the bleachers and classroom desks, and Newt had to mop the cafeteria and entrance hall. So that's how you spent your morning. Slaves for Mrs.Devil until Newt drove you home.