School

Your alone for the night because Sonya had to go home and your parents were out of town. You got in bed and went on your phone. (Frypan- hey (you- wyd? (Frypan- about to start Homework (you- leave it you to do it last minuet (frypan- haha yup (you- gtg sleep see you tomorrow (Frypan- bai . You went to sleep thinking about how ridiculous Frypan is , but in the back of your mind something else was stirring.
You wake up to your alarm blaring in your ear. What a lovely way to wake up. You put on navy blue skinny jeans, a white flowey tank top with a necklace and tan flip flops. You look in the mirror and half expected Newt to be there again. You got a little disappointed when he wasn't. You brushed through your hair and went down stairs for breakfast. Damnit. It was 7:28 and you were gonna miss the bus. Quickly you get your bag, breakfast bar, and phone heading off to the bus stop. Ben is at your bus stop and you say hi to him jogging up. Your kind of friends, but still sit together on the bus. "Hey y/n." Suddenly the bus arrives and you two step on. The ride went by fast considering you were blasting music in your ears.
Walking into school with Ben, you say the only thing on your mind which is, " Ah, the sweet smell of artificial people." And Ben starts cracking up while you smile at your own joke.
" Hey Frypan." You say walking over to your locker, you guys have lockers next to each other. "Hey!" " Do I know you?!" He responds laughing at his stupid joke and you just smile at his stupidity. Starting to laugh at his ridiculous laugh, you get books out of your locker. "You sound like a dying walrus!" You explain. That makes him laugh even more, including a snort. You tell him you have to go and you'll see him at lunch.
"Hey Newt," you say smiling a stupid smile. You and Newt sit together during free period, you don't know how you feel about that, mixed emotions you guess. "Oh! Hey y/n," he says right before the bell rings. "I was wou-" "ALL RIGHT CLASS LISTEN UP. NO TALKING, WHISPERING, PASSING NOTES, ETC. YOU MAY NOW BEGIN FREE PERIOD," Mrs.Simpson yells at the top of her lungs, even though no one is talking. But you were disappointed you couldn't hear what Newt had to say and by looks of it, Newt was too. So he gets out some lined paper and starts to write a note, trying to pass it to you under the table, but gets caught by Mrs.Big Hands. "NEWT!" She screams. His face turns red and walks into the hallway where he was told, you following under the teachers orders.