Caught

"What were you trying to say?" You question Newt. Mrs.Simpson told us she would be out in a minuet so, we had a minuet to talk. "What we're yo-" and you were stopped by his soft lips crashing into yours. Your eyes went wide and you quickly pull away, surprised at was just went down. He automatically starts apologizing, "I'm sorry, oh my god I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it was way to soon, I just ruined ever-" "Stop." You lean forwards and as does he, your lips synchronizing with the other pair. His hand gently caress' your face, down your neck, and around your torso. You felt warm inside, like your missing piece was finally found. Your still making out, and you have a feeling your going to get caught, but you don't give a damn. Finally, you stop and your for-heads are touching. You listen to him breathing in and out and put your head on his chest and listen to his beating heart. He looks down at you and smiles a dorky, yet a adorable smile. You silently smile back and cherish the moment. "Your so beatiful y/n." Your eyes start to water and you hug him harder. His hands on the small of your back and your hands around his neck. Closed eyes breathing in and out. You could tell he was watching you. You have never felt like this, never realized that the person meant for me was my dorky class mate, but it was perfect and you balance each other out. The sound of gigantic heels clicking on the floor fills the air. You both turn around. Caught red-handed.