Suffocating

Once you got home, you started getting ready for Minho's party. *hey Minho, I decided to come* he replied in about 5 minutes *great, the address is ~~~~* *oh it's not at your house?* he texts back saying, *no it's not, but it's an awesome place* *alright see you then* after staring at your closet for a while, you decide to wear a slim fit black dress with flats. You got out your flat iron and start straightening your usually curly hair. You forgot to tell Sonya that you are going, so you took a snapchat of your half straightened hair and told her that you were. She responded with a picture of her and Thomas, the caption saying, "great!" After you finish straightening your hair you do your makeup and brush your teeth. Even when you're all dressed up, nothing can make you feel beautiful, or even pretty. Your lips curved downward and you weren't very happy any more. You sigh then pick up your purse and walk out the door to your car.
•you arrive at this giant abandoned building around 8:00. It's really dark, but lights are flashing from the broken windows. You wonder why Minho chose this place. You walk in the main doors and people are everywhere, intensely dancing. You take a couple steps forward and guys start whistling at you. You don't like this. You text Newt, *where are you?!* he doesn't respond right away so you take a seat at the bar. A stranger sits down next to you and try's to hook up. "Hey hot stuff." He smirks. "I'm not interested, please leave." You respond quickly. He doesn't leave, and he is obviously drunk. your phone buzzes, it's Newt. *Where are you?! Minho doesn't know half these people, it wasn't supposed to be like this!* you type *by the bar, please come quick* *on my way* the guy asks the waiter to get me a drink. He hands it to me and you give him a quizzical look. "C'mon, your a beautiful lady and I just wanted to buy you a drink. Just take one sip and I'll leave you alone." You hesitate, but take a small sip of the liquid. He smiles and walks off. You walk away from the bar hoping to find Newt. You don't find him, instead you hear more catcalls. This wasn't how you wanted to spend your night. Your head seemed a little fuzzy, but you assume it's just from claustrophobia. You walk around a little more getting pushed against the crowd of people. Suddenly, your vision blurs and you start to loose consciousness. One thought is swarming through your head. Drugged. The music is throbbing in your head. The movement of the crowd isn't helping. "Y/N?!" Newt screams. You can't do anything. Your feet drag. A stranger is pulling you away. A blurry Newt is trying to get to you. But then something happens. Hands make themselves around your neck. What a funny thing, not being able to breath...