Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning Yuzu and her friends were at the sore of the city ready to leave the underwater city to find the Rainbow fish.

"Will you come back for my 5th birthday?" Destiny asked Maruta. The little princess was sad bcoz she wanted to spend more time with her Aunt.

"I will come with my friends." Maruta said showing her pinky to Destiny. Destiny smiled and linked her pinky with Maruta sealing the promise they made.

Atlantia and Sophia smiled. Maruta aproached the couple and huged them goodbye.

The Angeles bid their goodbyes and follow their leader to the ship. With Maruta holding the Trident they set their journey to find the magical fish.

Maruta looked at her bestfriend and smiled one last time. With determination in her eyes she ordered the Trident to guide the sea.

"How are we going to capture the fish?" Luci asked as the sat at the dock of the ship.

"You're not going to capture an innocent fish!" Echo said with a little growl. As the protector, she would never allow anyone to hurt another creatures.

"We just need to convince the fish to help us. It can seriously injured us with it's scales. The red scales burn and the blue scales will freeze us." Mitsuko said.

"Who will do it?" Yuzu asked looking at everyone. She just wanted to know who will be capturing that deadly fish.

"I will do it! And we will form a plan later." Mei said. As the leader she has the responsibilities towards her team and friends.

Yuzu looked at Mei with concerned but Mei just smiled at her lover and kissed her forhead to assure her.

Everyone went to their rooms to take some rest. They knew the adventure ahead of them and the risks.

Mei lay on the bed with Yuzu in her arms. She knew that the blonde was worried for her. She faced many creatures but never something as powerful as Rainbow fish. She knew this will be hard. Ofcourse she has her friends and sister backing her up. But she would never allow to got them in danger. Not in her watch.

Maruta was still at the dock trying to find the fish. She was getting frustated as the time passed by. She felt the pressure on her shoulders. She must find the fish. She doesn't wanted to disappoint her friends.  Especially her lover who trusted her the most.

"Where is this fish? We already break the magical barrier that separates us from the normal sea." Maruta said to herself.

She was losing hope to finding the fish. She looked at the sky and sent a silent prayer to the sea god Poseidon.

Her prayer was answered after 10 minutes, when she saw the colourful glowing scales in the sea. Maruta smiled and informed her friends through mind link.

Everyone came like lightning to see the magical fish with their own eyes. They all saw the colourful scales in the sea and quietly cheered.

"Remember the plan" Mei said as she wears a scuba diving suit. Everyone nods.

Their plan was simple. Mei will go into the water. Maruta distract the fish with water power. Luci and Matsuri capture the fish with a magical net. Mitsuko, Sara, Himeko, Echo and Harumi look out for possible dangers. And Yuzu well, Mei ordered her to stay out of danger and use her healing powers if someone gets hurt.

Yuzu wanted to fight but seeing that she's a human with fragile body, everyone agreed.

Mei jump into the water and started swimming towards the fish. Everyone watched as they waited for their leader's signal. Just one signal from Mei and they will throw the net.