Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

Everyone was packing their bags for the trip to Atlantis. Everyone was shitless excited. Almost everyone....

"I'm shitless scared babe!" Maruta said to Mitsuko, who looked at her girlfriend shocked bcoz Maruta never curse.

"It's gonna be ok-" mitsuko said
"No it's not. She's there. In Atlantis. You know when I got the trident she expected me to stay but I couldn't. And now she hates me." Maruta said cutting Mitsuko off.

"It's been years Maruta and I think it's time for u to face the music. You can't avoid meeting her forever" Maruta looked down as Mitsuko rubbed her back.

On the other hand Mei was worried and Yuzu knew something was wrong with her lover.

And Mei wasn't the only one worried.....

"Tell me what's bothering you or I will not let you kiss me for a whole month!" Echo said or more like glared at Luci.

"What? You can't do that babe. You know I can't go on without kissing u a day" Luci whined as she really love showing affection to her girlfriend. That always leads them to making out.

"You have 5 seconds! 1 " The girl was deadass serious. DAMN.

"But-"

"2"

"This is un-"

"3"

"I'm the ruler of h-"

"4"

"Oh my Hades! Fine I will tell you but please take back your words" the mighty ruler of hell is whipped. Well Luci finally gave into her lover.

"Speak now honey!" Echo said cheerfully. She's back to her old self.

"Sometimes I really think she's bipo-"
"I can hear you, you know" Luci doesn't got to think much when Echo cut her train of thoughts.

"Sorry"

"Tell me what's bothering you?" Echo asked softly and more gently this time.

Luci sighed. "It's about Maruta"

"What about her, love?"

"She holds the trident and she will be leading the way but she hadn't visited Atlantis since she got the trident." Luci said.

"If she holds the trident, it means that she's-"

"She was. She was the ruler of Atlantis but she gave up the position to someone more suitable and deserving. She didn't chose the trident, trident chose her. She didn't wanted to rule bcoz she wanted to follow her leader and lover. And that's the main reason that a certain someone hates her with passion." Luci finished with a heavy sigh.

No matter if she fought a bloody war against her friends but she still cared.

"So you're worried bcoz you think that Maruta will be distracted and there's a possibility that Atlantians won't help us?" Echo concluded.

"I'm worried that there will be conflict and as for helping us. Atlantians must help us bcoz Mei, I and others always helped them in the past. They owe us." Luci said with a smirk on her face.

"Luci is right!" Both of them turn around and saw Mei and Yuzu at the doorway of their room.

"You heard everything?" Echo asked.

"Yeah! The reason we are here is bcoz we wanted to talk to you guys about this matter. We already talked to Harumi-Matsuri and Himeko-Sara. And we agreed that we won't interfere with anything that happen there between Maruta and Atlantia." Mei said throwing Luci off guard.