Chapter 16

LUCI'S POV

(ECHO'S WOLF WITH PLATINUM PATTERNS ON HER)

I wished someone for me to love but not so soon.....

I hate this world even more now. I was thinking about being single and living life like my own boss for atleast a century but, the oh so great Witch Caleste crushed everything for me.

I'm not saying that Echo was the problem! The problem was me. I really didn't knew how to be act like I loved her when I didn't even knew if I could gave her that place in my heart.

For a long time, Yuzu was the one who had that place BUT, like she said she and Mei are ENDGAME. And I was happy that she was happy with my sister. I would never admitted out loud but I'm glad that Mei has Yuzu.

I know, I know! Mei and I tried to kill eachother many times but never actually killed bcoz of Yuzu. We knew she would never be the same if one of us to eleminate another.

But I was hella pissed at that Moon Goddess Selene, who was probably laughing her ass off watching me suffer in this situation.

I will get u back when I see u Selene I thought to myself.

"Wait you're saying that Luci as in Lucifer Morningstar the ruler of Hell is the mate of Echo Moon the descendent of Selene the Moon Goddess. This story is getting fricky!" Matsuri said and shook her head.

Everyone seemed to agreed with her.

"Well too bad bcoz Moon Goddess choose Echo to be luci's mate!" Caleste said as she poured everyone tea. How could this woman think about drinking tea when I was seeing my world upside down.

"But how I mean, I'm centuries old. And she looks no more than 18!" I said and we all sat in the living room.

"Age doesn't matter! You still look like a 18 years old teenager after centuries had passed." Caleste said and sipped her tea. Oh how much I wanted that tea to be poisioned.

"Did u feel the sparks or anything towards Luci when u were on top of her?" Mei asked Echo.

"Yes! I did. I feel the sparks, electricity and love run through my veins when I looked at her in the eyes. I was ready to ripped her apart but after a look Luna, my wolf knew that that's our mate." Echo said. And the whole time she was looking at me.

"Luci did u feel anything?" Yuzu asked excitedly. Well I can't blame her, she wanted me to find love. And now I know I had a mate all along for me.

They all knew I don't lie. It's not in my blood. "I did! I felt the sparks and I feel this affection towards Echo." The second I finished my sentence Yuzu squealed and jumped on me. Hugging the shit out of me.

"I knew it! I'm so happppppyyyyy for u" we heard a growl and we pulled apart. Everyone looked at Echo only to find her eyes glowing electric blue.

Is she jealous? I thought to myself. Yuzu apologized and went back to Mei's side. Mei pulled her on her lap kissing her cheek to calm her down from being emberessed.

"You know in Hell, the demons can choose whoever they want and there are lots of open relationships and Luci is the ruler. What if in future she want to try some threesome or something? What will u do?" What The Fuck are these idiot Angeles were saying?

Especially the bitch of my sister Mei? It's confirmed SHE is the real demon!

"The fuck Mei? What are u saying?" Yuzu said and gave Mei a cold glare that say 'u better not fuck up'.

"I totally agree wi-" Matsuri was cut off by Harumi shoving cookies in her mouth. And by cookies I mean a lot of cookies. Matsuri's face was all Red. I wanted to laugh but both Yuzu and Harumi glared at me so I just drank my tea.