Chapter 15

LUCI'S POV (Echo Moon in the pic above)

I don't know why they agreed on going to Moon Valley? The home of witches! It's located in the Enchanted Forest and that damn forest was in Salem.

Yes Salem as in where CRAZY HUMANS executed witches!

After the talk with Yuzu I understood that she loved me but not like my sister. I've been trying for 6 lifetimes and there was a point when Yuzu was really confused between Mei and I, but she still chose her.

I had to move on. I couldn't go on like this. I'm the ruler of Hell. I need a queen by my side. Someone who will love me for me. Who will love all of my moods. But where I could find a girl who will love a HOT demon and Empress of Hell.

Hell! It's been a long time since I visited hell. My two trusted people were working under me as a ruler all these centuries while I was on Earth. They are the best. My best friends. They are younger than me but they're more metchure than me.

Right now the gang was in my private jet going to Salem. Mei and Yuzu were sleeping, Mitsuko, Sara, Himeko and Maruta were chatting away and preparing some guns and knives. Matsuri, oh my Hades, she was in literal hell right now. Harumi was just too excited about seeing her grandma and she was telling stories non-stop to Matsuri who looked like could use some blade to kill herself.

Well it will be long flight just take a nap!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

We just got out of the Airport and were waiting for the cars.
"Do we have everything we need? Yuzu you have everything right?" Mei asked.
"Yeah we do! Don't worry you asked this question for millionth time in less than 24 hours Mei. I'm not a baby. I packed everything we might need" Yuzu said and i snickered. But one deadly glare from Yuzu I looked at Harumi.

"Sooo, where is the Enchanted Forest?"
"Most importantly if the forest let us guide to the Moon Valley?" Mitsuko asked. Well the thing about the forest is if you have bad intensions you could get lost in the forest and never find you way out again. Only witches can enter the forest and forest grant entrance to people who are harmless or need help.

There are so many creatures in the forest. Elf, griffin, orc, fairies, unicorn, manticore, werewolves, trolls etc. But the werewolves stood among all. The legends say that werewolves protect the forest and in return witches help them.
So werewolves are lije guardian of the Forest.

The cars arrived and we went to the the house that I booked. We rest there for a bit and than I remembered something really important talk with my sister.

"We need to talk, come to the garden"
I mindlinked Mei and made some tea and wai in the garden. After 10 minutes Mei came and took a seat in front of me.
"Yuzu already gave the new news" I stated.
"She did! It's a little shocking but I know you will never lie to her" Mei said and drink her tea.
THIS BITCH SHE KNOW THAT I DONT LIE
"I never lie!" I said in my defense.
"Why am I here?" She ignored me.
"Why didn't you tell Yuzu the whole truth about her powers" I asked.
"It's best if she finds out along the journey. There are prophecies that we don't know of and I don't want her to be worked up about everything" that's convincing but not much.
"We will be visiting Castle of prophets in Hell?" I asked
"No shit Sherlock!" This bitch was giving me sarcasm.
"You little bi-" before I could finish she vanished with tea in her hand.

I didn't know if Mei was doing right or wrong but we couldn't threw everything on Yuzu either. I just hope that everything goes well.

"Let's just retire for the today!" I said to myself as i entered the house.

Next Morning

"Do u really think it's the right path Baby?"Matsuri asked for don't know how many times. We all woke up at 6 this morning and leave the house at 8, and now that's 11:45am. We had been searching the forest entrance for 2 hours. And so far we've nothing.