Chapter 11

HARUMI'S POV

After we exit the academy Matsuri and I made our way towards the parking lot. I was thinking about how her car looks like but when she walked past all cars she approached a bike. I should've known that.

"Here Harumi wear this helmet" she handed me a helmet and I strapped it on my head.

"Matsuri please drive slow" I told her when we settled on the bike. "Don't worry senpai, I will drive slow" she said and turned around kissed me on the cheek.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I noticed that we were not on the gravel road but a real road.

"There's a fair that happen every year it's just 25-30 minutes away. It's in a small town only 120-150 people live there." Matsuri knew alot about the area. But fair! OMG it's been such a long time since I visited one.

After some time, we saw the fair lights and finally we were parking our bike outside in a parking lot. There were cars, trucks and bicycles parked there.

The fair was big there was all shorts of rides, food stalls and games stalls. People were enjoying and children running around, eating cotton candy and ice cream. There were people who dressed in costumes and getting ready for the play. Everything was just so beautiful, bright and lively.

"Senpai let's go to the game stalls" Matsuri grabbed my arm and dragged me to the game stalls.

We got to a shooting bottles game stall. After paying Matsuri held the gun ready to shoot. The game was simple you had to shoot the glass bottles and you got three trys to do complete yr task.

"This is difficult shooting game child" the shopkeeper said to Matsuri with smug look. Oh boy! If only he knew.

"Matsuri held the gun in her right hand and took a stance. She tilted the gun a little and SHOOT. One bottle down. SHOOT. Two bottles down. SHOOT. Three bottles down. That's my BABY!!!

The shopkeeper's jaw touched the counter. He was looking at the shattered bottles wide eyed. Not his fault, he didn't knew. "What would u like to take and since you shoot all bottles in one try u can get any big stufftoy on top shelves."

"What would u like senpai" I looked at all the stufftoys. I ran my eyes all over the shop until it landed on a cute Pokemon and my favourite. Bulbasour.

"I want that bulbasour!" I said excitedly. The shopkeeper stood from his seat and gave me the bulbasour. It was big and really soft.

After that we continue our journey in the fair. We rode some of the amazing rides. We ate stall food and I ate a cotton candy while Matsuri ate an ice cream. We played some other games and we won every time. I had atleast seven stufftoys with me.

"Let's go to the Farris wheel" Matsuri said. "But the fireworks are about to start" I said looking at her confused.
"We can watch the fireworks from the Farris wheel. It will stop when we reach the top " that does sound romantic.
"Lead the way my warrior" I said with curtsey.
"Please m'lady" she said with a bow. We laughed and walked towards Farris wheel.

When we were on our way to Farris wheel, I saw a little girl around 6 or maybe 7 years old crying loudly. She was with a woman around the age of 30 or so.

"But I want that toy mamma. You promised me" she said to her mom.
"I know baby but I don't have enough money right now. I promise I will buy u that toy other time" her mom said.
"Okay" the little girl said with her head hung low.

This broke my heart to see a child crying.  I walked in her direction. "Senpai where are u going? The Farris wheel is there" Matsuri said jogging after me. I didn't answer her. When I approached the girl, I crounched down to her level.