Chapter 4

Author's Pov

It was almost midnight as everyone went to there room's except for one student who were wandered around the Academy tried to find her place again.
"Ughhhh.... Why am I the one who always gets lost?" Yuzu groaned as she was finding her room
"Where the fuck is this room?"
"I've to admit this place is way too much bigger than the Academy we've in town"
"It's a little spooky too"

Yuzu was running in the corridors alone with her bag. She was little scared since it was all dark and scary. She heard a noise and turn around but no one was there but then a cold wind went through her side and she turn around in horror seeing an all white girl with short red hair and tattoos all over her body and a spooky black lipstick on her lips. She was look like a real Satan.

"What the...?"
"Shhhh you will wake other students up" the said as she covered Yuzu's mouth with her hand.
"H-Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Yuzu asked her in horror.
"Yuzuko Okogi. Well I don't see any special thing about you. Well, you're the one with mental issues?" The girl said as scanned Yuzu head to toe looking at her sexy body.
"I'm not crazy. And who are you?" Yuzu asked as she backed up a little.
"Lisa Zinh and in some ways I find you a little sexy. Why don't we go to our room and have some fun?" Lisa asked and walked to Yuzu slowly.
"B-back up you slut. I don't want to do anything with you" Yuzu said and stared backing up. Yuzu was terrified and scared. She felt hitting the wall and find herself against the wall and all alone. In front of her the devil, who wants to fuck her.
"What the fuck are you doing with her?" They heard a voice and Luci walked into the scene out of nowhere, more like Yuzu's savior.
"Huh? Luci Morningstar it so good to see you and about her we are planning to having a little fun tonight" Lisa said and chuckled.
"Stay away from her you bitch" Luci said and ran to Lisa knocking her down. Lisa stand up panting and coughing blood.
"You will regret this, Morningstar. You know you can't do anything about it. You were failed before and you will fail this time too" Lisa said more like shouting
"What the hell are all of you doing here?" They all heard a cold and angrier voice.
"Aihara, great" Lisa said
"This slut was scaring Yuzu and tried to touch her without her consent" Luci said and once again ran to Lisa lifting her up by her t-shirt.
"Enough, Morningstar. Put her down Morningstar right now" Mei said in a cold and stern voice.
"Lisa go back to your room and detention for you" Mei said to Lisa as she go back to her room and giving Yuzu a lustful and scary glare.
"Morningstar, you too go back to your room" Mei said to Luci. Luci don't like that tone of Mei's voice, before going back to her room she looked at Yuzu and hugged her saying good night. After pulling out she looked at Mei with a smirk and walked away heading to her room.
"Can you tell me where is my room, Aihara-San?" Yuzu asked Mei
"Follow me" Mei said and started walking away. Yuzu followed her to the room and walked inside the room and Mei closed the door.

"Huh? What are you doing?" Yuzu asked as she saw Mei closing the door.
"Didn't your father told you?" Mei asked
"Told me what?" Yuzu asked.
"We are sharing the room" Mei said as she walked towards the bed.
"Oh... Yeah! Now I remember. Well..... Don't you think there should be separate beds or blankets for students" Yuzu asked.
"We are sharing the room for just one week" Mei said ignoring Yuzu's question completely and got under the covers.
Yuzu changed into her night outfit and got into the covers as well.

Yuzu's Pov

We got into the covers. I can feel her warmth and her long hair by my side. She never showed to anyone but I know she care about everyone. Back then in the corridor when she stopped Luci and that slut Lisa, she was worried about me. There was anger in her voice and some sort of relief in her eyes that nothing bad happen. Her hair is so soft almost like a nice&soft touch
"Good night Aihara-San"
"Mei, just call me Mei" she said from the other side.
"Good night Mei" I said with so much excitement, almost sound like a little baby.
I think the time we spend here is going to be great. But about all those flashbacks.... What does that mean? I saw her again. The same purple lavender eyes like Mei's and Mei's warmth is somehow make me feel like I'm with her. What is going on with me? I think it's best if I just sleep.