Chapter 1

Enjoy my fairies

~~~~~~~~~~

"Short, chubby and green" Merlin said. Disgust clear in his voice.

I rolled my eyes in response.

We went to go look for a beautiful girl for the boys. Or should I now say,

Dwarves.

We were now walking back to our home, since we didn't find anyone. We have been looking for a year, but we failed everytime, including today.

"Ugh.. Green is like an ogre-"

I was really getting tired of his daily complaints. Seriously.

"Quit your complaining Merlin!" Me and Arthur scolded him in sync. We glared at each other.

"Stop copying me!" We go again.

"God why did I have to be friends with you." We mumbled in sync. Again.

"You've got to be kidding me-" WHAT THE FU-

Wait. YES.

"JINX!" I said while flicking him on the forehead. He fell to the ground with a thud and we all chuckled.

"OW! That hurts you know" He glared at me while rubbing the spot I hit him on. I chuckled silently.

"That's why I did It you know" I smirked. He got up and dusted the dirt off of his pants, all the while glaring at me.

"Guys stop with the bickering! We have to find the most beautifullest princess to kiss us! And we're just about to run out of options." He said pointing his mirror towards us and looked at us like a mom would do.

"How would a beautiful woman even see you-" Hans started, but I tuned out his conversation because of that one word.

Mom.

It's been 14 years, since I last saw that house, my parents, ex-parents to be precise, and that street. 14. I'm not going to lie, even if they abandoned me, I still miss them, I love them, and I want to make sure that they are safe. After all, they were my parents. They did take care of me till that day. I even promised myself that I would never, celebrate my birthday again. Because I don't want everyone else to leave me too, like my parents did.

Tears started to brim my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. That's when I heard a scream from the sky, cutting off my thoughts.

"What was that? Some kind of bird?" Hans said, and I facepalmed at his stupidity.

"What kind of bird do you think screams like that, Idiot?" I deadpanned. That's when I noticed that the... broom? Was heading towards the risky rock.

"Let's follow that... thing. It's headed towards risky rock." I said and we started running, following after the thing. The triplets went in front of us, running surprizingly faster than the rest of us.

(Later when they reach their house)

"Over here, over here!" "See see come, very quick!" "Look at this look, look, look!"

The triplets shouted while we approached towards a broom stuck in a tree, with a silhouette in the leaves.

"I know a lot about silhouettes, and this shape is of a witch." Jack explained.

"Let's not jump to conclusions Jack. Yes it could be a witch, or-"

"Ya, it's a witch." Hans cut me off.