Chapter 5

"Excuse me? Could you repeat please?" I asked when I finally found my voice.

"Oh. Right. Shit um- forget what I said-" He said pushing bunnyboo towards the cage.

"No, no that is not what I meant hear me out. I'm scared, not gonna lie, but I kinda wanna see how they're doing. I miss them." I whispered the last sentence.

"A-are you sure? I'm not gonna force you." He hesitantly spoke. I nodded.

"Y/n are you really sure? If you want we won't go through the way to that house" He again asked unsure.

"I am Merlin. Like I said, I wanna see how they're doing." I said reassuring him, he looked hesitant, but nodded any way.

"Alright then. Hop on" he said giving me a hand. He was already sitting on the bunny.

I put my palm in his large one and sat on the bunny.

"Hold on tight, okay?" I nodded and held Merlin's waist tightly and shoved my head in his back, closing my eyes. Then the bunny began to hop. In a few minutes, which felt like hours, we arrived at the golden goose avenue, and my heart started beating faster as I hopped down from the bunny. I must've been shaking, because I felt Merlin holding my hand and squeezing it gently. I blushed and hid my face from him. We began walking and searching for Arthur and Red shoes. A while later, we stopped Arthur, but Red shoes was nowhere to be found. We walked a bit further, the bunny right beside us. He was yelling Red shoes' name.

"Red shoes! Where has she gone?"

"Where's red shoes?" I asked.

"That's what I'd like to know!- wait a minute, who said you could leave your post?" He turned around and glared.

"We're just walking, the bunny" Merlin smirked.

"Arthur tried to bump his shoulder, but failed to do so and almost fell forward. I stifled a laugh and so did Merlin. "Red shoes!"

"Red shoes?" I yelled cupping my palms around my mouth.

We began searching for her, until we passed through an alleyway. "Guys! Guys I'm here!" We turned our head to look in the alley, and there she stood, snow white, with knights surrounding her. Merlin and Arhtur looked at each other and shrugged, and continued looking. I quickly went to the knights once Merlin and Arthur moved into a random alleyway and used my fire power to burn a knight's spear and shield. He and the other knights looked at me and took a fighting stance and so did I. I began to freeze them one by one and stood in front of snow white to protect her. A few knights came running towrds me and I tried to stop them with a big ice block, but they kept pushing forward and my hands were getting tired. I used all my strength and pushed them backwards. I picked up the shoe that fell from a knight's hand and handed it to snow.

"You're red shoes M'lady" I joked and bowed.

"Thank you 'princess' charming" She joked as well and we laughed. She wore the shoes and pink mist surrounded her. In a blink she turned into red shoes and we walked out of the alleyway, but not without stepping on a knight's hand.

Red shoes spotted Merlin and Arthur and began waving at them to get their attention.

"Guys I'm here-" She stopped abruptly and started running away. Huh?

"There she is! Hey get back here!" Two goons yelled and started running in my direction. Merlin and Arthur were as confused as I was. We followed the goons and red shoes. Merlin suddenly pulled me up on the bunny.

"Woah!" I yelled. I spotted red shoes and pulled her up with her arm.

"Ow! Carefull with the arm pulling!" She joked while the bunny kept running. We were running out through the street which was awfully familiar. I caught a glance at that one house and.... them.