chapter 6

Enjoy ya'll~🖤

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"Its one of the dwarves."

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"THE DWARVES?! YOU MEAN OUR DWARVES?! THE DWARVES?!" I shouted.

"Shhh! Don't yell! And yea, one of the dwarves." she blushed and smiled.

My smile slowly faltered.

"Is is Arthur?!" I asked quickly

"WHAT?! no!" She said waving her hand in a criss cross manner. I sighed in relief.

Wait...

Oh.

My.

God....

WE WON THE FUCKING BET OMG-

"Oh god I'm so happy right now-" I was on cloud nine.

"Hehe yea..." she nervously said and I squealed.

"I really need to take this information in! Gawd-" I stood up and ran out of the door and house.

I deeply inhaled...

And then...

I let out the biggest squeal.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I think everyone heard cuz they came out running.

"What's wro-" "Is everything alri-"

"Y/n Are you serious right now?! You scared us!" Merlin said and I hugged him super tight.

"Are you on drugs or sum-?" He continued hugging me back while I kept kept squealing.

"I need to talk to you Merlin. Right now." I pulled away and yanked him in his room, shutting the door with the biggest smile on his face. I turned around to see a confused face of Merlin and I shook his shoulders.

"We won the bet!!" I whisper yelled excitingly.

"WHA-" He yelled and I put my palm on his mouth to stop him from doing so.

"Don't yell Idiot" I scolded him and removed my hand from his mouth.

"Are you serious-?" He asked still not believing what I told him just now. I continously nodded my head.

"Oooohhhh who does she like then?" He asked me with hope and I shook my head.

"I don't know either" I said, "But its not Arthur" I smiled sweetly and practically skipped towards my sleeping bag.

Gawd we won the fricking bet...

"Good night world" I smiled and I heard a chuckle. I peeked to see him smiling at me.

(Merlin pov)

I watched n/n as she skipped towards her sleeping bag. Lord why is she so annoying yet adorable at the same timeeee! I yelled in my thoughts. I'm so glad she is my best friend. We tell each other everything. And I mean every single tea.

"Good night world" I chuckled and smiled at her sleeping state. I sat there for a few minutes and just stared at her.
God she looked really cute. I have a thing for red shoes, but I have something for y/n too. And I just can't decide who to choose. Y/n probably thinks of me as her best friend only, and I probably don't have a chance with red shoes. I just can't decide who to choose!