Chapter 4

"Are you okay?" He asked but then the girl ran to him hugging him whilst crying in his chest, He was startled not knowing what to do, he then pat the girl's back,

"What's wrong?" Baji asks and the girl looked at him, since the girl was a bit short, she looked up at Baji with tears on her eyes.

"I'm lost! I lost my mom I don't know where she is" The little says wiping her tears.

"I'll help you look for your mom so don't cry" Baji says scratching his cheek, the little girl stared at him with her big (e/c) eyes, hugging him, making him blush.

"Thank you!" The girl said happily.

End of Flashback

"When I got home, my mom spanked me and I cried again, saying 'I won't do it again' " I said chuckling remembering those sweet memories but my laugh slowly died down,

Third Person P.O.V

Baji turned to the girl who went silent, he saw she had that sad look on her face, He was hurt just seeing that sad look on her face, he wanted to see her smile, she did smile but it wasn't like before.

He jumped, landing on the grass, he was in front of her, the rail between them, he flicked her forehead.

"Ouch!" She groaned touching her forehead, then turned to Baji, glaring at him "What was that for?!" She says groaning.

"It's for that ugly face of yours" Baji says pinching her cheeks.

"Don't do that!" She said trying to push Baji's hand away but Baji was too strong.

"It's getting dark soon, Go home" Baji says, gazing at her lovely face.

"Yeah, Bye Baji-san" She says as she steps back. She was about to go when Baji held her hand pulling her into a hug.

"(Y/n)-chan, if you have any problems, you can always tell me about it, I'll be here to listen to you" Baji says hugging her tightly.

"Take care of yourself always, and Eat a lot of vegetables you're getting skinny, and dry. And I don't want to see that sad expression on your ugly face, it makes you more uglier" Baji says letting go of her, while (Y/n) kicked his feet making him groan.

"Why does that sound like you're saying good bye?" She asked, looking at him seriously while Baji just laughed.

"Baji-san, Quit the gang" She said while Baji just laughed again.

"Baji-san I'm serious" making Baji stop and look at her

"I can't quit the gang, Toman is my treasure" He says making (Y/n) clench her fist.

"Then just promise me one thing" She gulped then looked at Baji walking near Baji.

"Don't do anything reckless that would get you killed, Just promise me you wont die" She said holding a pinkie up.

Baji just stood infront of her confused.

She snatched Baji's hand then connected their pinkie together

"If you break this promise, I'll kill you myself" She said looking up at Baji.

"Baji-san! Promise me okay?!" She says raising her voice, Baji smiles and kissed her cheeks, making her flinch.

"Yes ugly princess" Baji says their face were so close, that one wrong move then their lips would connect.

Baji moved his face away then motioned (Y/n) to go which she obeyed.