Chapter 22

Third Person's P.O.V

" You're White Tiger's secret weapon right? Then you should be able to defeat Yohiko, and Your uncle's son" Takemichi says

"I'm not White Tiger's secret weapon" Hiro said looking at Takemichi

"Then who?" Takemichi asked.

"It's (Y/n)" Hiro answers with a serious look.

"KILL.. KILL.. KILL" She mumbled as she punched the man below her on the face, again and again. Until the man was unconscious. Someone jumped at her pushing her to stop her from punching the man, but she just stood up, grabbing the man at the shoulders pushing him away.

"He~ she won't be back to her usual self, I injected lots and lots of drugs inside her" Yohiko snickers.

'Damnit! I knew it! Yohiko you bastard!' Hiro clenched his fist.

Flashback

'Takemichi, He'll drug (Y/n) so that she can't control herself, while she's a it, I want you to stall some time for, I'll find the antidote" Hiro says to Takemichi while he was driving.

"Drug her? But why?" Takemichi asked.

"So she'll be out of control" Hiro answered.

"Takemichi I want you to save my sister, I want you to stop her" Hiro says

End of Flashback

'Hiro-kun I will save her' Takemichi ran towards (Y/n) but she just punched Takemichi right in the face.

"(Y/n)!! Get a grip!!" Takemichi yells but then she just punched him.

"Takemitchy!!" Mikey called as he saw Takemichi getting punched.

"KILL..KILL..KILL" She mumbled

"Stop this!" Takemichi says.

Hiro sneaked inside looking for the antidote until

"Looking for this?" Yohiko says waving the little bottle filled with the antidote.

"Yohiko" Hiro turned to him, clenching his fist.

"If you want this? Then you have to get pass them first" Yohiko says then two men stepped up.

They launched at Hiro, but Hiro just dodged their attacks then he punched them on the face, kicking them.

"Yohiko You Bastard!!" Hiro yells while dodging his two opponent's attack, punching them and kicking them.

"Your little sisters gonna turn into a criminal, killing those Toman bastards, and Mikey" He says laughing wickedly, but then someone bumped him hard.

"Shinra!" Hiro called worriedly. The bottle was out of Yohiko's hands and it flew on the ground, then Shinra ran and picked the bottle up

"You little bastard! I'm gonna kill you!" Yohiko yells.

"Good job Shinra!" Hiro yelled smiling then he continued to fight.

Shinra ran outside searching for Takemichi

"Yohiko would have the antidote so I want you to steal the bottle while I distract him" Hiro says to Shinra while Shinra nodded

'I want to help my sister too. Because I love my sister!' Shinra ran and ran until he saw Takemichi.

"Baka-mitchi!! Catch!" He says tossing the bottle.