Chapter 9

! SPOILER WARNING

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

That jet black hair, it belongs to Baji-san, He hits Kisaki on the arm, making Kisaki fall down, Baji-san stood up with that smile on his face.

Baji-san turned to his side when someone grabbed the back of his collar throwing him, making him bounce down.

Baji-san stood up smiling going for Kisaki when someone blocked his way, it was the blonde man who got beaten up the other day that Baka-mitchi helped. He spread his arms wide stopping Baji-san.

He tried to warn Baji-san, but Baji-san hits him with the pipe he was holding, climbing up, but then he stopped when the guy said something.

It looks like they're talking about something, He was about to attack the guy when Baka-mitchi jumped in hugging Baji-san, I clenched my fist.

'What the heck is going!?' I asked myself, looking at them.

Baka-mitchi tried to encourage the one eyed guy in front of him when, he only cried. Baji-san elbows Baka-mitchi on the nape, but Baka-mitchi didn't give up.

Baka-mitchi stopped when he realized something was wrong, then I gasped stepping one foot forward.

"Baji-san!" I yelled when the guy with yellow streaks sneaked behind Baji-san then stabbed him.

My brother holds me again, I couldn't care less about everyone who stared at me like I was a crazy bitch, I can't stand this anymore.

Baka-mitchi bumped the guy who stabbed Baji-san making them roll down.

Baka-mitchi looked up at Baji-san , while the one eyed guy grabbed the yellow streaked dude's collar, yelling at him.

Baka-mitchi told him something, raising his fist hitting the one eyed guy and Baka-mitchi's face. He grabbed Baka-mitchi's collar then walked pass him.

What could they be talking about! I don't understand, now I remember Toman!

That's the gang Baji-san used to brag, used to tell, then does that mean Mikey is Manjiro?, Then why would Baji-san betray Toman, he told me before, how much he treasured Toman, then why Baji-san?!

I clenched my jaw, watching them while Hiro holds both my arms.

Baji-san ties his hair then beats up everyone who was in his way, then when he reached Kisaki he pointed the edge of the pipe at Kisaki's throat.

A few seconds later he coughs blood, then falls to his knees.

I stared at Baji-san, everything around me went silent as if I turned deaf for a moment, my heart beating faster that it felt like it would go out of my ribcage. I felt my hands and feet went cold, I couldn't think of anything, all that was on my head was to run beside Baji-san.

Third Person P.O.V

Baji fell down, lying on the junk of car. Chifuyu ran towards Baji calling out Baji's name

"Kisaki You bartard! What'd you do to him?!" Chifuyu angrily yells facing Kisaki.

"You saw didn't you? I.. didn't do a damn thing" Kisaki stated innocently

"Baji-san" He calls out kneeling beside Baji-san, when he saw a blood

"Blood, You got stabbed?" Chifuyu questions then raised his voice worriedly

"Did you get stabbed?! When?!" Chifuyu asked worriedly

Takemitchi remembered the moment Kazutora stabbed Baji, but Baji just told them it was a scratch, But the truth was he was seriously injured.