Chapter 30

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Ms. (Y/n), wear this coat, it's snowing outside" the butler says handing me a white coat.

"Thanks" I said grabbing the white coat and putting it on.

"You should come with us, the maids went home for their family and you would be lonely here" I said then he smiled

"We should to church tonight, the four of us" I smiled and he smiled.

"Yes Maam" He said

"Just call me by my name, I won't mind it" I said then he smiled.

"Yes, (Y/n)-chan" he bowed.

The butler drove us to the mall, then we went inside, we shopped and shopped then we went out and went to the park where there's a skating ring

I just looked at Shinra and Yuki's happy faces, they were skating while I just looked at them

"You should join them, (Y/n)-chan" the butler says then I just smiled.

"No it's fine" I said

"(Y/n)-nee!! Join us!" Yuki says reaching her hand out to me.

"Well, if you don't mind" I grabbed her hand then I skated with her and Shinra.

"(Y/n)-chan, help Takemichi" I looked around

"Nee-san what's the matter?" Yuki asked then I shrugged the thought.

"Nothing" I said.

Was that Hiro-nii-san's voice just now??

After a few hours it was already Night.

The butler drive us to church, when I got out the car, I met Mikey and Draken.

"(Y/n)-chan? What are you doing here?" Draken asked I turned to Mikey and then averted my gaze.

"We're going to church" I answered not looking at Mikey.

Why is my stupid face heating up damnit! I cleared my throat then looked at them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Mikey said he heard Mitsuya's impulse" Draken answered.

"No one is stupid enough to drive on this cold weather except for him" I said turning to Mikey and he just smiled at me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes then my siblings and the butler went out of the car.

"Let's go" I said grabbing Shinra and Yuki's hand, when we were about to go to the church, it was full of gangsters.

"Black Dragons" I deadpanned.

"What's going on here? Is there a fiesta or somethin?" I deadpanned, Shinra and Yuki clinged to me. The butler just stood beside me